2020 Pin Event Update

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by figment919, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Anybody have any idea when the 2021 event would be? I have heard sometimes it is usually in August perhaps? I'm not sure if I would be able to get the time off but want to rather lean to getting it off if it seems it would be in person but if it is online again then it wouldn't matter!

2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

The in-person events were in August the past few years, and this year was going to be in August if it was in-person. I'd say if they go ahead with an in-person event, depending on how things go with COVID numbers this coming year, it would be mid to late August.

Pecosace likes this.
  3. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Thank you for letting me know. I think I may go travelling for a big Geocaching event around that time (so now I'm hoping it may be online if it is in August) though it is definitely closer than the Geocaching event so it would be a nice backup.

4. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

And the WDW annual event is usually Friday-Saturday with Sunday being an extra day open to the public where Disney will sell any left over pins. But that is historic info... no telling how it may change.

timeerkat and Pecosace like this.