For Sale: 2020 pin trading event RSP sale-mystery pins may be available once received

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by wdwaurora, Oct 10, 2020.

1. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Can I be be put down for an alternate jumbo :)

2. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

For the guest inspired pin? Just checking since I didn’t put in for the diamond jumbos but I can always see if some are available during the event.

coblj003 likes this.
  3. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Hi Everyone! RSP results are in and while there were some disappointments overall I was able to get a pretty good number of pins. I will be sending messages shortly with payment information. You must confirm that you still want the pins within 24 hours and payment will be due by October 26. Please note that Disney will not ship the pins until 3-5 weeks after the event so I will not be able to ship out until later in December. If I did not get a pin you wanted there is always a possibility of someone returning a pin and me getting it later. Because of this please let me know if you get the pin from someone else. Otherwise, I will keep you on my list until the conclusion of the event and keep trying to get you the pin. Congratulations to everyone that get pins so far!

4. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Also I’m looking for a few more boxes of the tiny pins for my own collection. If you decide you don’t want them or know someone taking them off their RSP please send me a message.

5. TiggerSue

TiggerSue Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

@John Dinger may want the Tomorrow Progression. I don't think he got it in Ajk's Co-op. I sent him a PM. :)

@wdwaurora

6. TiggerSue

TiggerSue Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

7. KJackson1195

KJackson1195 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

8. DrewStitch

DrewStitch Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I found the ones I was looking for but thank you for the tag!

9. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

@John Dinger I was just awarded the yesterday and today box set. I will be posting it back up shortly but please let me know if you are looking for anything from the set. @KJackson1195 I will put you down for the mickey. Still waiting to see if the co-op fills but I will be posting other places this weekend and I hope I can find more people interested.

10. Dominik

Dominik Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I am interested in #5 and also #6 if it should become available again.

wdwaurora likes this.
  11. Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I'll take the #30 Navi river and spaceship earth if still available.

12. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

I’ll put you down for both if they become available.
    I do have someone that traded me the Navi for one of the Disneyland pins so assuming the coop fills I should be able to get you that one.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    Jack Skellington likes this.
  13. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Happy Saturday! I have updated the pins available as well as those that have been paid for in the main posts. Big update, while the Co-op for the Disneyland set has not been filled I will be buying the set at this point. Invoices will be sent to those that requested pins tonight. Still available from that set are the Jungle Cruise pin. If you want it please let me know!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  14. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Updated to here, only a few pins still available. I am going to get the Disney film storyteller set and will send invoices shortly. Pongo and Wendy are still available from the set if you need them.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  15. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Only four pins left from the online pin event available for sale. I’m returning #9 at the end of the day so last chance to get it!

16. Gable Schoenfelder

Gable Schoenfelder New Member

0   0   0

Can I take the jungle pin please!

17. Gable Schoenfelder

Gable Schoenfelder New Member

0   0   0

I will take the jungle pin!! Message me with how I can pay!

18. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Thanks Gable Schoenfelder! I will send a message shortly with paypal information.

19. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Okay everyone, payment for pins was processed today so now just the wait until they ship. I still have two pins from the tiny books boxes set (pongo and Wendy) let me know if you want them!

20. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Hi everyone, pins have apparently started to ship. I have not gotten notification of shipping yet so still unsure on timing for getting you your pins. My understanding is they are being shipped in alphabetical order so I’m going to be near the end. I will let you know as soon as I know anything. I still have Wendy and pongo available if anyone is looking. Thanks!!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020 at 5:19 PM
    nateeter likes this.
  21. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

I will take both the tiny pins.

22. wdwaurora

wdwaurora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

@summerskin great. I’ll send you payment details later today. Hope you are well!