2020 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs updated 10/13/2020

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by starry_solo, Jan 3, 2020.

1. sbmpins

sbmpins Pin Trader

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Wasn't the voice for that Forgetter comedienne Paula Poundstone?

timeerkat likes this.
  2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

Finally another Inside Out PTD, yahoo!

They don’t have names that are used in the movie, but they are named Forgetter Paula and Forgetter Bobby after their voice actors (Paula Poundstone as @sbmpins nailed and Bobby Moynihan). Similarly, the two subconscious guards are named Frank and Dave after their voice actors (though Guard Frank was voiced by Dave Goelz and Guard Dave was voiced by Frank Oz).

AND, along with Paula Poundstone, another Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me personality - the host, Peter Sagal - did the voice of the clown’s Joy during the credits scene. AND Rashida Jones (who played alongside Amy Poehler on Parks and Rec) did the voice of the “cool girl”’s emotions during that same credits scene. Not to mention the main emotions - Mindy Kaling as Disgust and Phyllis Smith as Sadness (both from The Office); Lewis Black as Anger and Bill Hader as Fear and Amy Poehler as Joy (all from SNL, though Lewis predated Bill and Amy).

So between the Wait Wait crew and the Parks and Rec/The Office/SNL mini reunions, the Inside Out voice cast makes me one giant ball of happiness. :3

3. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

[​IMG]

starry_solo likes this.
  4. gargress

gargress (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Marilyn :・゚✧ DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

The Caterpillar is adorable! Congratulations on your pin haul. The way these soda shop pins are flying off the shelves, my trip in September will be a toss up. Can't wait!

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

5. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Snowman is gone. Magical and Paula still available. I am going to the onward release tomorrow morning, and can pick up while I’m there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Magpie812

Magpie812 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Went today after work and was told I luckily got the last snowman, which made my day as Monsters, Inc. is my main collection.

Here are pics of the pins:
    [​IMG]

Papaya, starry_solo, Ajk and 2 others like this.
  7. SplashMtRider23

SplashMtRider23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Was planning on picking up the Abominable ptd but wish his cone was yellow :(

Ajk and Wander Trico like this.
  8. Magpie812

Magpie812 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Agreed, would have been ever better with a yellow snow cone. Had a convo with the employees about that, too!

Wander Trico likes this.
  9. Magpie812

Magpie812 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Only Magica is left. There are several of the others from the Onward release still available, didn't pick any of those up though.

ItzaPinfan likes this.
  10. unibear

unibear DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Hey, I just saw a Stitch/Frog PTD listed on eBay that I hadn't seen before. It looks like it's from the Loveliest event? Anybody get that one and can confirm? Or is it a Fantasy pin? Very curious!

11. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

Can confirm. It was available for Loveliest event attendees to purchase for one week. Will not be otherwise available (though I’m expecting leftover ones to make it in trade boards at future events).

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  12. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

Any update on Magica availability...? I am really hoping for another flip for my PTD vouchers.

Ajk likes this.
  13. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

Cannot resist a shameless plug
    Its pin #
    on www.pintradingdb.com which is always a great reference for recently released pins!
    ;)

timeerkat and starry_solo like this.
  14. tiffychann

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Magica sold out on Saturday I think.

15. tiffychann

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I thought the pins would be available to those who didn’t attend after the one week window expired? I may have heard it wrong, but I thought the stitch nesting dolls were sold to the public after the one week window so I had assumed the same went for these pins.

16. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

That is typically what DSSH does with whatever is not purchased.
    I had to leave before the event announcements, but I thought someone said DSSH announced these pins would not be released to the general public after the exclusive period. I can see that making sense with the event marquee, but not sure why this would be the case with the Stitch PTD.

17. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    532   0   0

I don't even remember what they said. Sis didn't read the email all the way through to realize that the last date to tell them whether we wanted the marquee and PTD was Friday, not the Sunday that was the last day to go to the store. UGH...

18. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

I feel bad for you both... It totally sucks since that stitch pin is adorable...

19. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    532   0   0

I thought so too. But it's ok. We gotta remember that we don't collect Stitch....looks at little Stitch collection though. LOL

20. Magpie812

Magpie812 Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I think Magica is still available. I went in on Saturday and it was the only pin left and I haven't seen any updates on Facebook of the next three.

21. tiffychann

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Someone posted an update on late Saturday or Sunday showing that Magica was gone, and that only one Onward pin was remaining.

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  22. Ajk

Ajk Let's party like its 2019.

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Come onnnnnnnn, flip.

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  23. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Dummy me kept my PTD voucher with me thinking I’d make it down before the deadline but who knew COVID-19 would take over...smh...I just mailed my voucher to Teresa and hope it makes it to her before the next flip so I can use it...:(

24. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

Hahaha... I just checked the Facebook page hoping for the flip. Maybe... Just maybe it will be a good one. :)

Ajk likes this.
  25. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

I would think it would get there in time. I mailed mine in a week ago and I am assuming they have it... Probably should double-check.

starry_solo likes this.