2020 PTD Discussion Thread...new PTDs updated 10/13/2020

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by starry_solo, Jan 3, 2020.

1. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Silly Symphony Swings are super fun! Unless a bug flies into your eye... but never felt scared on them!
    I used to love Maliboomer! I preferred the shooting up over having to sit up top and wait for the drop like Supreme Scream over in Knotss
    The Ferris Wheel is terrifying but I do it anyway and just scream until I'm hoarse! There are sick bags, but never needed it myself. We used to take them and use them for sneaking leftovers out of buffets because they're waxy lined to prevent leaks XD

SoraPandora likes this.
  2. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

And I think we have forgotten (probably on purpose) Goofy's Sky School. One and done for me.

[​IMG]

3. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Found on Facebook. [​IMG]

The eyes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

Just an FYI - I tested out Sunday at 5pm and Helen Parr is still available...

Jack Skellington likes this.
  5. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

I actually like it. And good thing too, because so does my daughter. :)

6. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jill

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Saw this one on eBay
    [​IMG]

7. Lizard1515

Lizard1515 BATB, PATF, Cinderella, and Disney Dog collector.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Maleficent[​IMG]

Helen
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

I got there yesterday at around 12:45. There was only one other person there ahead of me. I was in and out in literally five minutes.

At least how they had the list organized yesterday, they had my name as a secondary name attached to the person who ordered it, so it took a few moments to find the order since they looked for my name first. So tip - if you are picking up for someone, give their name to search for before your own as the pickup person.

I also asked about picking up for multiple people. I was told that I could pick up for multiple people as long as they all put my name down as the pickup (he said that someone had picked up earlier that day for around 40 people!) So good news for non-local people, if you are able to get timeframes close to each other then the same person can pick up for all.

9. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    186   0   0

This could be very dangerous!

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.