• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Think of all the new pins you can trade for. :)
If only it worked that way! I've been having a hard time trading for my higher end ISOs. Everyone wants me to overtrade, except for the few pin pals I have.

Also, I don't like trading with resellers. If I trade a pin, I want the person to keep it in their collection.

I didn't realize so many people trade to resell. I was surprised when I found out.
Yup. Resellers especially want me to overtrade; if they have a pin that would resell for only $300 and I have a pin that they could resell for $400, they are more than willing to make the trade. If I have a pin that they can only resell for $300, they don't want to trade with me on the off chance that their pin will rise in value later. It's really disheartening and makes me rethink pin trading.

Yesterday's pin mail:

183881576_10158306902324315_1172052917393027977_n.jpg

183828747_10158306902354315_3027787189392793296_n.jpg
Oooooof. That Clawhauser is so cute! I'll have to track one down. XD

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

So, we're waiting for our friends while they ride Space Mountain and Josh decides that he wants to buy some mystery boxes. He buys 4 boxes with 2 pins each. Gets the whole set. What?! I never have that kind of luck.

8aa25a31c96337041fe9613d94457b46.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Haha I love Josh and his addiction to mystery boxes! Congrats on getting the whole set!

So, we're waiting for our friends while they ride Space Mountain and Josh decides that he wants to buy some mystery boxes. He buys 4 boxes with 2 pins each. Gets the whole set. What?! I never have that kind of luck.

No Way.....
8 for 8
Whole set in 4 Mystery boxes...
Must have been Disney Magic...

Please don't tell @Abyssinian28 about Mystery boxes..

Congratulations
A great reminder of your trip...
Josh needs to get a Lottery ticket today

He should be the official mystery box picker from now on! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only it worked that way! I've been having a hard time trading for my higher end ISOs. Everyone wants me to overtrade, except for the few pin pals I have.

Also, I don't like trading with resellers. If I trade a pin, I want the person to keep it in their collection.

I agree! Sometimes I'll trade just to trade. But if it really isn't something I like, I'm like, eh.

This is what 5 cursive cuties will get you.

I am especially excited by the Enchanted Evening Maleficent. That was my very first grail and one of the reasons I started collecting. I was at WDW shortly after the event back when they had trading within WOD. I had no idea what pin collecting was but was in WOD and saw a bunch of people with their pins all looking at each other’s and there was a lot of excitement around her. She was one of several pins I saw then that made me say “Wow! I didn’t know they made pins like that. I want to get some of those.” Took me 20+ years, but nice to have her.

18940e30f25114a492a23bba719e6132.jpg

This is what 5 cursive cuties will get you.

I am especially excited by the Enchanted Evening Maleficent. That was my very first grail and one of the reasons I started collecting. I was at WDW shortly after the event back when they had trading within WOD. I had no idea what pin collecting was but was in WOD and saw a bunch of people with their pins all looking at each other’s and there was a lot of excitement around her. She was one of several pins I saw then that made me say “Wow! I didn’t know they made pins like that. I want to get some of those.” Took me 20+ years, but nice to have her.

18940e30f25114a492a23bba719e6132.jpg

I love the Spinny Cheshire! And Maleficent is beautiful. Patience paid off.

Back