• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
This is what 5 cursive cuties will get you.

I am especially excited by the Enchanted Evening Maleficent. That was my very first grail and one of the reasons I started collecting. I was at WDW shortly after the event back when they had trading within WOD. I had no idea what pin collecting was but was in WOD and saw a bunch of people with their pins all looking at each other’s and there was a lot of excitement around her. She was one of several pins I saw then that made me say “Wow! I didn’t know they made pins like that. I want to get some of those.” Took me 20+ years, but nice to have her.

18940e30f25114a492a23bba719e6132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice loot! Live Maui lassoing the sun!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I bought a few pins with my birthday money…

4ec41eaa801cdf827a5a2d4f94755fdc.jpg

d8029b6b308e2ce65ead21da56cd9d31.jpg

d4a0cb24441ed6caef35604e8afad804.jpg

I LOVE the Halloween set. I don’t think it’s on PinPics at all. It’s by Harvey’s (the company that makes purses out of seatbelts.)

The Minnie’s Bed & Breakfast pin was a bit of a let down. I’ve had it on my wants list forever and finally decided to splurge on it. I love the design, but was expecting it to be a bit bigger than a rack pin. . Oh well!

This is what 5 cursive cuties will get you.

I am especially excited by the Enchanted Evening Maleficent. That was my very first grail and one of the reasons I started collecting. I was at WDW shortly after the event back when they had trading within WOD. I had no idea what pin collecting was but was in WOD and saw a bunch of people with their pins all looking at each other’s and there was a lot of excitement around her. She was one of several pins I saw then that made me say “Wow! I didn’t know they made pins like that. I want to get some of those.” Took me 20+ years, but nice to have her.

18940e30f25114a492a23bba719e6132.jpg

Amazing! Now I want that maleficent pin.

And the Moana cluster is also my #1 iso in trade for the cursive Cutie. You just gave me more hope!

Ordered three boxes of the series 2 mystery keys hoping for Aladdin, the Star Wars one, and the Mickey-Minnie combo.

I got three of Stitch. I… let’s say I don’t like Stitch to be polite. *sigh*

Anybody want some Stitch key pins? Preferably in trade for the ones I actually want from this set, but as long as the set is in stock at ShopDisney, I’ll consider any trade and then just try my luck buying some more boxes.

978460b299acafc896592d054b9eef94.jpg

Ordered three boxes of the series 2 mystery keys hoping for Aladdin, the Star Wars one, and the Mickey-Minnie combo.

Anybody want some Stitch key pins? Preferably in trade for the ones I actually want from this set, but as long as the set is in stock at ShopDisney, I’ll consider any trade and then just try my luck buying some more boxes.

@TheMickeyMouseRules

I got 3x D23 and 3x Forky. Wanna switch a stitch for D23?

Momin.ator you are definitely on it.

I did order 4 of these boxes with the hope of gaining Stitch, so I am definitely interested... I just don't have mine yet. Will let you know as soon as they arrive. :)

I can finally post what our 5 cursive cuties netted us! Was waiting on the last one to show up and it’s here today!! Crossed a couple grails off our list and was able to purchase the stitch dream finder my daughters number 1 grail! Been an amazing couple weeks of pins for us.

These are AMAZING, huge congrats!!!

I can finally post what our 5 cursive cuties netted us! Was waiting on the last one to show up and it’s here today!! Crossed a couple grails off our list and was able to purchase the stitch dream finder my daughters number 1 grail! Been an amazing couple weeks of pins for us.

Amazing trade!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

would love to trade you for a Stitch key, I love Stitch, my pins are on pin pics, (yeah I know) under fuzzybunny let me know if you see anything of interest

My mail has pulled up for weeks, but finally I found some time to open them all. (It’s Friday and final grades are posted.)
giphy.gif

I ordered a few of my favorite pins and some extras to trade.
cd30cd2d9e1283903ebf62363ac9b7bc.jpg

Here’s my recent Loungefly haul.
fb9b91cf59a65c6ea3f3ab4d18077be8.jpg

I am making some progress on the Hidden Disney masks and the Princess and the Frog ptds. Esmeralda and Hades masks are extras. I’m closer to being a PatF ptd completist with both. (I can’t find the thread with my pin goals for 2021 so I decided this could be a new goal.)
4071dc0c621e9018c7a24abd0ff42308.jpg

My mail has pulled up for weeks, but finally I found some time to open them all. (It’s Friday and final grades are posted.)
giphy.gif

I ordered a few of my favorite pins and some extras to trade.
cd30cd2d9e1283903ebf62363ac9b7bc.jpg

Here’s my recent Loungefly haul.
fb9b91cf59a65c6ea3f3ab4d18077be8.jpg

I am making some progress on the Hidden Disney masks and the Princess and the Frog ptds. Esmeralda and Hades masks are extras. I’m closer to being a PatF ptd completist with both. (I can’t find the thread with my pin goals for 2021 so I decided this could be a new goal.)
4071dc0c621e9018c7a24abd0ff42308.jpg

Omg amazing princess hall! Especially love the Charlotte PTD!

p.s. how did your Tiana ModernPinup come? I had to return mine twice (first time the dress had dark green streaks on it, second time she was missing an eye. Third times a charm? We shall see soon :p

Omg amazing princess hall! Especially love the Charlotte PTD!

p.s. how did your Tiana ModernPinup come? I had to return mine twice (first time the dress had dark green streaks on it, second time she was missing an eye. Third times a charm? We shall see soon :p
Both of mine look really good. I had to go and pull them out to re-examine them. Two eyes and no streaks. I think Modern Pinup has been really great. I did the pre-order for two and my cost for both was $45 (no taxes or shipping added to my order). The price and quality (that I’ve seen) has been really good.

Both of mine look really good. I had to go and pull them out to re-examine them. Two eyes and no streaks. I think Modern Pinup has been really great. I did the pre-order for two and my cost for both was $45 (no taxes or shipping added to my order). The price and quality (that I’ve seen) has been really good.
Yeah I was surprised I had an issue because MP always has the best quality and service. My first one came streaky and they were quick to respond and send out a replacement. But then the second one came with no left pupil/eye and she looked like a Zombie so I had to send it back. I hope they actually checked this time instead of sending me one blind. Crossing my fingers.

Back