• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSF/DSSH Pin Trader Delight Thread - Flip Watch!

DSF/DSSH DSF/DSSH Pin Trader Delight Thread - Flip Watch!
52084813448_d2b8f99462_c_d.jpg

I got to the store around 6:20 and Kida had already sold out. I am guessing that Gadget will not last much longer since I would guess the majority of people bought those two and I've been seeing lots of ISOs for her on Facebook so people will be heading down to get her even if Kida is sold out.

I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't wind up making it out at lunch time to get Kida, but at least I was able to get my Gadget!

I saw a post on Facebook that Gadget was sold out with a photo showing her crossed out in the shop, so I have updated the front page. Down to just Ian.

When I went on Tuesday to pick up the new Pride pins, the case was empty so Ian has sold out. We are on flip watch!

I have a hunch that if the Pride pins continue to be slow sellers, they may put out a new set in the next few days to try and get people to the store to buy the Pride pins. I don't have evidence of this, just a feeling.

Front page is updated.

When I went by the store last night at 9:30, Bucky was sold out but the other two were still there. I have not heard either way is Meg is still there, but I don't see her lasting much longer if she is still there.

Front page updated.

Hoping that Miguel lasts until I can get there this evening; gonna need all the good traders I can get after all these D23 announcements!

Last edited:
IF ANYONE from Gravity Falls, Amphibia or The Owl House shows up I WILL NEED THEM ALL!

*Sorry for the shouting I’m just really hopeful because Ferb and Perry were my favorites from the show!*

IF ANYONE from Gravity Falls, Amphibia or The Owl House shows up I WILL NEED THEM ALL!

*Sorry for the shouting I’m just really hopeful because Ferb and Perry were my favorites from the show!*
If Disney ever makes an official pin of OH or GF I'll die of joy. That would be wild.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Back