• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSF/DSSH Pin Trader Delight Thread - Flip Watch!

b50c36d8b1549b5c36604aee6bb9b292.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped by DSF today to get the newest Toys for Tots ("sold" out before I got there, boo) and Sue and Phineas were still in the case.
Have they ever done more than 4 TfTs? Just wondering since it had a theme this year and no Jack, no Zero, etc.

Stopped by DSF today to get the newest Toys for Tots ("sold" out before I got there, boo) and Sue and Phineas were still in the case.
Was being very optimistic and hoping they would last until Saturday. Had my toys at the ready. Will just be donating locally which is better anyway. (Looking at the bright side...)

Front page updated!

FINALLY Mama Bunny drops! Unfortunately it was at the same time as both Luisa (who I and an out-of-town friend both collect) and Tuk Tuk (which two different friends collect) so now's one of the times I wish I could get all three!

I was able to get to the store pretty soon after the flip yesterday so everything was still available. But according to several FB posts throughout the day from others doing pickups, all three were still available since most of the store traffic was tourists buying regular ice cream. Heading out to do today's pickups now and crossing my fingers Mama Bunny is still there since I picked up Luisa (probably the most popular character of the three across pin collectors) and Tuk Tuk as he's LE 200 versus Mama who is 300 and presumably will last longer.

I haven’t been by the shop since New Year’s Day for the El Cap movie marathon; Mama and Luisa were both still available then. I just called their number and it said it was disconnected or no longer in service…

I will try to find out if they have a new number later today. Just on a quick break from work now so I can’t do a lot of searching.

I haven’t been by the shop since New Year’s Day for the El Cap movie marathon; Mama and Luisa were both still available then. I just called their number and it said it was disconnected or no longer in service…

I will try to find out if they have a new number later today. Just on a quick break from work now so I can’t do a lot of searching.
Thank hoping to stop by on Sunday or Monday.

Every thing I can find shows the same phone number, so I’m not able to call. Out of town until Friday so I’m unable to go and check. Good luck! I hope there’s something left for you when you go!

Back