2022 Pin Celebration – One Family (8/12 & 8/13)

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
155   0   0
Ok, I created the “One Family Pin Event” group. I’ll try to figure out a way to post a link here a little later, but if you can find it, feel free to join. I think I have it set that I need to approve requests (to help keep it to DPF members) and will do so as soon as I can.

Ajk

Rating - 100%
155   0   0
I believe this is a link to the group: You're invited to my new group 'One Family Pin Event' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nateeter

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I believe this is a link to the group: You're invited to my new group 'One Family Pin Event' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Not sure what I’m doing wrong… it has me in a loop of logging in, but not adding me to the group.

Reactions: Ajk

Ajk

Rating - 100%
155   0   0
Not sure what I’m doing wrong… it has me in a loop of logging in, but not adding me to the group.

Since I see you from our other shared GroupMe, I tried just adding you. Let me know if that worked.

And I can do the same for anyone else interested and having trouble with the link.

Haunted575

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Since I see you from our other shared GroupMe, I tried just adding you. Let me know if that worked.

And I can do the same for anyone else interested and having trouble with the link.

Please add me to the event group. I tried to join but am in the login loop..,

I just realized I booked a trip to WDW the weekend of the event. I am not registered for the event but can meet up if anyone wants to trade.

-em

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
So went through the ‘high value’ traders binder to see what their approx current values are so it’s easier to make fair trades…

That binder alone has over 8k in pin value (using slightly under eBay value..)

Puts in perspective the amount of trade value overall between the 3 zip books and 2 binders we are dragging with us AND the collective between everyone that’ll be dragged through Epcot

TiggerSue

Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Please add me to the event group. I tried to join but am in the login loop..,

I just realized I booked a trip to WDW the weekend of the event. I am not registered for the event but can meet up if anyone wants to trade.

@Haunted575
There is a BIG Event on SUNDAY (8/14) from 9am to 5pm at the Disney Springs Holiday Inn. $20 to Walk around. 60+ Tables filled with Traders from around the world (& probably Epcot Event goers too).
There is also another Group's Event on SATURDAY (8/13) from Noon to 8pm at the Dezerland Park complex.

I'm going to the Sunday Event for the afternoon. Look for me in my wheelchair with my :tigger: ears on!! Hope to see lots of DPF people there. :)

Haunted575

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I am definitely going to the Sunday event at Holiday Inn. Even though I am only ISO 2 pins - Donald and Daisy tiny kingdom name tags - I still enjoy looking.

I know your Tigger ears well and will be on the lookout!!!

Edit: meant to quote your post @TiggerSue