• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and the Beast ''Windows of Love'' Mystery Pin Blind Pack – 2-Pc. – Limited Release
@starry_solo @mybabykelly Not sure if you guys are still looking for these!

Interesting. Looks like OE park pins are being sold online. Maybe not selling well in the parks? Or maybe they’re moving away from park exclusive (at least for OEs). After all, I don’t think anyone travels to the parks just to get OE pins.
The shopdisney listing has these as limited release (not OE)... but if they end up being OEs, wouldn't be the first time shopdisney got something wrong (look no further than the reportedly 4.5 inch jumbo Spiderman pin currently being sold on shopdisney.com... its 1 3/4 btw.)

Anecdotal info: I looked for these pins each time I was in DTD back in January and they were not in stock anywhere (PTs or World of Disney.) This anecdotal experience leads me to believe the current shopdisney listing of these pins might be a quantity earmarked for shopdisney.com (and not leftovers)?

Thinking COVID has changed things for how Disney is selling pins in general. Disney has learned how much money they can make if their pin sales cross over (btw parks and shopdisney.)

And it's cheaper by $2/box! :D I think I'll save their concept art pictures and put them into the database too.
If you have the Disney Rewards Visa Card, the 10% off code applies to this, too!

That's funny about the price, because the BatB and Cinderella "Family" pins listed definitely are more expensive than originally.

The shopdisney listing has these as limited release (not OE)... but if they end up being OEs, wouldn't be the first time shopdisney got something wrong (look no further than the reportedly 4.5 inch jumbo Spiderman pin currently being sold on shopdisney.com... its 1 3/4 btw.)
:mad:

Dang, that stinks. I was probably going to want it if it was a jumbo. Thanks for saving me from wondering if I should get it!

:mad:

Dang, that stinks. I was probably going to want it if it was a jumbo. Thanks for saving me from wondering if I should get it!
Glad to the info was informative. Pretty disappointed with the pin upon arrival. I will say it is still a cool pin, but the idea of a jumbo Spiderman emblem was a selling point. I returned part of the order (one did make it into the collection) and did provide feedback to shopdisney (to correct the description.) But... guessing, not a priority for shopdisney to fix the listing.

This Zootopia Pin Badge Set on ShopDisney Japan
These look like the same pins from the boxed set sold last year for the anniversary, minus the two pins with their names on it. I wonder if they really are the same or just used the same artwork. Either way I'll probably try to track down a set since I still need one of the pins with both of them on it. (And if they wind up being different, I'll need two of these plus one from the original set, LOL)

s-l1600.jpg

New Pins at Disney Parks | February 20-26, 2022​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Spring Break 2022 Pin: The Spring Break pin for 2022 features Stitch! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at WDW.
Spring Break 2022 Disney Pin

Spring Break 2022 Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Winnie the Pooh Floating Down Main Street, USA Pin: Second release in the Floating Down Main Street, USA hot air balloon pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks! This pin features Winnie the Pooh with stained glass and PVC elements. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Pooh Floating Down Main Street USA Disney Pin

Pooh Floating Down Main Street USA Disney Pin

New Hawkeye pins available on 100% Soft:
https://100soft.shop/blogs/news/marvel-studios-emoji-pins

This artist has done Marvel emoji pin sets that end up on Disney Movie Insider rewards. These new ones will not be on DMI.
02985c715b2f7f8d4426cb01dda768b3.jpg

UG, why is everyone dropping things I collect all of a sudden?

If anyone orders the movie poster pins, I'll be interested in trading/buying if you have an extra Robin and Sword in the Stone (after Merlin for SitS of course. ;) ).

And man, I was hoping for the Hawkeye pins on DMI, so I could use points instead of money. Though it's nice to see them get a set anywhere, I was starting to think they'd forgotten about the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back