• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
New Tea Party
273203904_2164132470417664_5330744965769968038_n.jpg

Last edited:
There’s a super cute park attractions mystery set at HotTopic. It wasn’t there last time I looked, I haven’t seen anyone talking about it, and it says sold out already.

I’m going to want at least one full set, maybe two (for my niece), so if anyone sees this in stock or gets some to trade for things out of the series, please let me know!

727cab0c80730afd471f343b093414e9.jpg

There’s a super cute park attractions mystery set at HotTopic. It wasn’t there last time I looked, I haven’t seen anyone talking about it, and it says sold out already.

I’m going to want at least one full set, maybe two (for my niece), so if anyone sees this in stock or gets some to trade for things out of the series, please let me know!

727cab0c80730afd471f343b093414e9.jpg

I might have caught this set this morning when it was being uploaded as it is now in stock.

WDW 50th anniversary statues tiny pin mystery collection and banner. First mystery set is 18 pins with 3 in a box. I assume there will be more until all the statues are released.

I was afraid a set like this would be coming eventually. I’m going to want a few random ones from every set I bet.

Pictured are the eighteen possible characters in each box. Series 1 contains Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, Chip ‘n’ Dale, the Cheshire Cat, Lumiere and Cogsworth, Dante, BB-8, Frozone, the Orange Bird, Dumbo and Timothy Q. Mouse, Pooh and Piglet, Olaf, Pua and Hei Hei, Flounder and Sebastian, Stitch, Abu, and Bambi and Thumper.

WDWFab50MysteryPinsSeries1_1-1200x900.jpg

Thank you WDWNT.com

Pictured are the eighteen possible characters in each box. Series 1 contains Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, Chip ‘n’ Dale, the Cheshire Cat, Lumiere and Cogsworth, Dante, BB-8, Frozone, the Orange Bird, Dumbo and Timothy Q. Mouse, Pooh and Piglet, Olaf, Pua and Hei Hei, Flounder and Sebastian, Stitch, Abu, and Bambi and Thumper.

WDWFab50MysteryPinsSeries1_1-1200x900.jpg

Thank you WDWNT.com
I have never been actively ISO any of these tiny kingdom, but there is a Moana movie pin in this one and BB-8. I also like the gold Mickey. So the Tiny Kingdom series is pulling me in. Darn you Disney!

If anyone has Mickey, BB-8 or pua and hei hei for trade. I am interested. Please get in touch. :)
(Also will try to get my hands on a few boxes... so might have some to trade down the road.)

Pink a la mode is having a flash sale (50% off). Many of PALMs Monogram and Loungefly OE and LE mystery boxes and a few individual pins.

If you use this link (PALMs refer a friend discount) and buy something it appears we each gain a $5 coupon:

I can confirm this worked, i clicked your link and got a $5 coupon, i was going to get a free tigger pin, but i bailed when i saw they wanted $8 for shipping. However if shipping isn't an issue for ya this is a great way to score a free pin :)

I can confirm this worked, i clicked your link and got a $5 coupon, i was going to get a free tigger pin, but i bailed when i saw they wanted $8 for shipping. However if shipping isn't an issue for ya this is a great way to score a free pin :)
Sorry the free pin didn't work out. :(

Genie VHS Pin Set – Aladdin – Limited Release
Toy Story Alien VHS Pin Set – Toy Story – Limited Release

Genie VHS Pin Set – Aladdin – Limited Release
Toy Story Alien VHS Pin Set – Toy Story – Limited Release
@MerlinEmrys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back