• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

• Disney Logo WDW 50th Anniversary Pin: Mini jumbo and comes in a collectible box. Limited edition of 2,500 and the retail price is $29.99. Available starting on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at WDW.
Disney Logo WDW 50th Anniversary Pin

Disney Logo WDW 50th Anniversary Pin
Disney Logo WDW 50th Anniversary Pin Closer Look

They are seriously making me buy this because... Figment's tail??? o_O

Anna Chocolate Pin Release – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive​

Here is a look at our fourth pin release! It features Anna from Frozen and reads “m..mmm, chocolate”. Limited edition of 300 and the retail price is $12.50. Officially licensed by Disney.

Available starting on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at DPBStore.com, while supplies last.

Anna Chocolate Pin Release – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Hard enamel and features glitter embellishments. Silver tone finish and made from recycled metal.

Anna Chocolate Disney Pins Blog Pin

Here is a look at our fourth pin release! It features Anna from Frozen and reads “m..mmm, chocolate”. Limited edition of 300 and the retail price is $12.50. Officially licensed by Disney.

Available starting on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at DPBStore.com, while supplies last.

Hard enamel and features glitter embellishments. Silver tone finish and made from recycled metal.

I REALLY want to like this, but the ellipsis after the first "m" is too distracting. It should be after the last m.

They are seriously making me buy this because... Figment's tail??? o_O

I have several Mr. Toad pins that don't feature him in the slightest except in the corner you can kind of make him out. I even have a few pins that just say the word, "Mr. Toad", and that was enough for me. Edited to say that I even have a Storybookland Canal boat pin where you can barely make out Toad Hall in the background with a magnifying glass.

I hate defining complete that way and yet...

here-we-are-indian-matchmaking.gif

I REALLY want to like this, but the ellipsis after the first "m" is too distracting. It should be after the last m.
You don't do a slow 'M' ramp down before getting right back to full-volume 'M' status when snacking on chocolate? AM...mmmmmateur.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I don’t collect Anna but I do collect Chocolate - so I might need this. If it’s scented. That would be awesome.

Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2022 Disney Pins​

The Epcot International Festival of the Arts returns to Walt Disney World® Resort for its sixth year in 2022! This festival starts January 14 and ends February 13, 2022.

Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2022 Disney Pins
The pin releases are available at Creations Shop. Here is a closer look!

• Festival Logo Pin: Features Mickey and Minnie! Pin-on-pin design. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99.
Logo Pin – Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022

Logo Pin – Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022
  • Figment Swivel Pin: This pin features Figment on a swivel element. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99.
Figment Pin – Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022

Figment Pin – Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022
  • Annual Passholder Pin: This is the AP exclusive for the festival! Features Figment, Mickey, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99.
Annual Passholder Pin – Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022

Annual Passholder Pin – Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022
  • Figment Limited Release Pin: This pin features Figment and Spaceship Earth. Pin-on-pin design. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99.
Figment Spaceship Earth Pin – Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022

Figment Spaceship Earth Pin – Epcot Festival of the Arts 2022

@GreyWyvern

Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2022 Disney Pins​

The Epcot International Festival of the Arts returns to Walt Disney World® Resort for its sixth year in 2022! This festival starts January 14 and ends February 13, 2022.

The pin releases are available at Creations Shop. Here is a closer look!

@GreyWyvern
YIZihzy.jpg

I have several Mr. Toad pins that don't feature him in the slightest except in the corner you can kind of make him out. I even have a few pins that just say the word, "Mr. Toad", and that was enough for me. Edited to say that I even have a Storybookland Canal boat pin where you can barely make out Toad Hall in the background with a magnifying glass.

I hate defining complete that way and yet...

here-we-are-indian-matchmaking.gif
I fought adding the Storybook Canal boats pins for Wonderland for a while, too. But I gave in and added them since they are called out on the attraction as related to the character/film.

Still fighting Main St. Electrical Parade Wonderland section pins that don't feature Alice characters (turtles, bugs, etc.). And Julius and mice from the Alice Comedies. Just saying NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back