• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
b3b6be9a804a514a20fb444b83d57761.jpg

The latest Marvel emoji pins features WandaVision - https://100soft.shop/collections/marvel

Other than the listing on HotTopic, have been unable locate any information about this pin... first question... is it LE? It looks like a Loungefly LE, but the listing on Hottopic does not state it is LE.

Bit unfortunate, I found it when it had sold out. But maybe it will restock if it is OE.

Should have looked over everything and got all the cherry blossoms together instead of scattered across 3 posts. Oh well.

bdc7374fed02e3ec4ecb2486a570f9e8.jpg

04aef527e80e468af5a2018f7572d472.jpg

73803ab90d5d0978cb0d7b4ab4c42844.jpg

487d2783ceebcd147d5a63eacf380616.jpg

Ok! I feel like that’s everything that’s new. I probably missed something. I have to get moving to get to work though so it’ll have to do.
Thank you for posting these :0)

Other than the listing on HotTopic, have been unable locate any information about this pin... first question... is it LE? It looks like a Loungefly LE, but the listing on Hottopic does not state it is LE.

Bit unfortunate, I found it when it had sold out. But maybe it will restock if it is OE.

Still available here! Never bought from them but according to LoungeFly’s IG they are one of their approved small shops. Looks like it’s LE1200 :)

The DisneyPinsBlog has all the info listed in their post today. AND they have it listed in their store for the $25 price.
@TheMickeyMouseRules

I like that they switched up the princess cakes to include Meg from Hercules for the movie’s anniversary this year! Lots of fun cake designs - will probably go afte these in the future! Do we know if these are special release or open?

Anyone know if there are chasers or more pins in the set? Not to be all "WHAT ABOUT ME??", but I spy Mushu on the front but no Mulan cake. Pua's on the front too.

I'm loving Meg and the gears on Belle's cake.
I was wondering about the Mushu on the box also... when no Mulan cake is pictured. (I didn't spy Pua, but that puts me in the same "what about me" camp.)

Anyone know if there are chasers or more pins in the set? Not to be all "WHAT ABOUT ME??", but I spy Mushu on the front but no Mulan cake. Pua's on the front too.

I'm loving Meg and the gears on Belle's cake.
My eyes just don't see it. Through the process of elimination, I'm guessing the third one down from the right for Mushu??

My eyes just don't see it. Through the process of elimination, I'm guessing the third one down from the right for Mushu??
No Mulan Cake in the set shown. The cakes are: Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Ariel, Meg (Hercules), Tiana & Snow White. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back