• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly β€” This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases πŸ’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases πŸ’¬
Mickey Mouse and Figaro Nurse's Day 2022 Pin – Limited Release
EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022 Mystery Pin Blind Pack – 2-Pc. – Limited Release
Merlin and Wart Teacher's Day 2022 Pin – The Sword in the Stone – Limited Release
Nurse day is already out of stock.

EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival 2022 Mystery Pin Blind Pack – 2-Pc. – Limited Release
Ooooo . . . I really like the pin from this set with the little bee on it! He's one of my favorite Minnie and Mickey short cartoons. Definitely gonna need to hunt for that one.

Holy crap!! Amazingly obscure!!

122960b7106bcebaa746fd4d3f271f4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Oh man, this has to be my favorite pin series in a VERY long time. The fact that it’s open edition and pretty accessible is great too. I absolutely LOVE these new additions and hope this means they will continue this series. I’d be ecstatic for a Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Aladdin addition to this series. Apparently we are calling it the β€œFamily” pin series… @Addicted to Alice Pins I guess we have a few more to hunt now!
841c3e43423fe3b00bbb9fe3ff5890aa.jpg

7ef4978de1f03e18932fa27e9ad2ad42.jpg

36ecabfc74e90d600079a118a1f055b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, this has to be my favorite pin series in a VERY long time. The fact that it’s open edition and pretty accessible is great too. I absolutely LOVE these new additions and hope this means they will continue this series. I’d be ecstatic for a Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Aladdin addition to this series. Apparently we are calling it the β€œFamily” pin series… @Addicted to Alice Pins I guess we have a few more to hunt now!

Yes, @mybabykelly, it's 100% your fault that I have to keep up with a pin "series" hahaha. So excited there are 2 new ones and hopefully more to come!

I feel very targeted by Disney and I would be hurt but both pins are so gosh darn amazing that I guess I will forgive them. I mean, they did FOOTBALL KLUCKY. I didn't think we'd ever get a pin with Football Klucky!

(Now DSF just needs to released the leaked/scrapped Mama Bunny PTD so she officially has a pin!)

Who collected Newsies? @LittleBird ??

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Nope. Not me. Confession: I've never even seen Newsies.
I feel very targeted by Disney and I would be hurt but both pins are so gosh darn amazing that I guess I will forgive them. I mean, they did FOOTBALL KLUCKY. I didn't think we'd ever get a pin with Football Klucky!

(Now DSF just needs to released the leaked/scrapped Mama Bunny PTD so she officially has a pin!)
Football Klucky is my hero and my role model. I hope one day to aspire to her greatness.

FUN PIN SERIES...

Any thoughts to who is the pin artist???....confirmed?

Thinking possible display background..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back