• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hades_5af8161a-f655-44f3-b50b-9ecb8fdb00b0_300x.jpg

Ursula_7ee64332-48c9-4383-9a6c-b7c98a6d6fc1_300x.jpg

For your Completeness ...Break out your Wallet

Retro Map With Pins – $350​

This new version is framed and includes seven pins of Magic Kingdom icons.
This was available in the Main Street Cinema at Magic Kingdom with the rest of the Vault Collection.
vault-pin-map-2-1200x900.jpg

This was available in the Main Street Cinema at Magic Kingdom with the rest of the Vault Collection.

For big birthdays, my in-laws have a tradition of gifting generous amounts of cash for the recipient to do with as they please. My 40th was in March and I haven’t decided how to spend that birthday money yet. This is very tempting…

I can confirm it is sold out at that location.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Both glad for my wallet and sad because it's awesome and a wonderful counterpart to the DL 50th that I don't need this!

There was more than one framed map with pins done for DL's 50th, however:

The higher edition one with the accompanying black & white pins:
pin45371th200

And the lower edition one with the pins in color:
pin45578th200

So I wonder if there will be a second one for WDW...

D23 Exclusive Goof Troop 30th Anniversary Pin – Limited Edition

I don’t think the cuckoo. That was released months ago. Maybe they found some extras?

New stamps were released through DEC this morning. Continuing the animal series, the pins released were:
- Lady (Lady and the Tramp)
- Diablo (Sleeping Beauty)
- Pongo (101 Dalmatians)
- Archimedes (Sword in the Stone)
- Marie (Aristocats)

New stamps were released through DEC this morning. Continuing the animal series, the pins released were:
- Lady (Lady and the Tramp)
- Diablo (Sleeping Beauty)
- Pongo (101 Dalmatians)
- Archimedes (Sword in the Stone)
- Marie (Aristocats)

oh man .. my wife is gonna need that Marie. Anyone have one available?
added: oh my. just saw the ebay prices. guess that'll be one she doesn't have

DLR released 4 pins for MSEP opening day today, (4/22), all seem to be LR, including the jumbo Small World float. 2 pins are the same on Shop Disney, and the 4th is Elliot. Availability was low/none by afternoon, but being LR they should restock? ;)

Oh, crumbs! The Small World pin has to be the jumbo that's totally out of my budget. It's so cute, though. Wow! Here's the picture from DPB.
Main-Street-Electrical-Parade-50th-Anniversary-Jumbo-Pin.jpeg

Yeahhhhh. I have a small Small World collection, and I keep telling myself this won't fit on my existing board. Haha. It's so cute, though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back