• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
I've seen at least 4 versions of the Goofy pin today. There are different pics on each and different backer card colors. One version is a passholder pin.

There is also a mystery box set of Goofy. Not limited though.

Yep.

Not my photos
d9cf9253ad5f70f72eff77b29d6752e6.jpg

99466c4a1abc35004fc085cec5b6f58b.jpg

Don’t have all the Goofy 90 pins, but there’s one from the fire brigade for @firechief18

1be808dbf475ddc4e5e73c8e08365718.jpg

We had an Pin Trading Time event today at Disneyland Paris, with a Merlin trio and a little mermaid trio

And a cast member refresh lanyard pin representing Zazu.

da7aee7bb9f091aeaa9bef2bb1ea3789.jpg

a10aa22f6e8c9b0c57ca8b9c3ec49e70.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

We had an Pin Trading Time event today at Disneyland Paris, with a Merlin trio and a little mermaid trio

And a cast member refresh lanyard pin representing Zazu.

da7aee7bb9f091aeaa9bef2bb1ea3789.jpg

a10aa22f6e8c9b0c57ca8b9c3ec49e70.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Gorgeous pins! I don't NEED the SitS pins so I don't need to track them down right now but I wouldn't mind if I came across them in a trade down the line.

Gorgeous pins! I don't NEED the SitS pins so I don't need to track them down right now but I wouldn't mind if I came across them in a trade down the line.
Similar with Mim and Arthur. I don't need those, but I wouldn't turn down a trade for them.

Merlin, obvi, gotta have it. XD

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I went to the Loungefly booth to buy all of those pins today. I was told they were sold out of all pins. Yet they drop them online. Trying to understand what definition of convention exclusive they are using, if they are released during the convention itself online?

There‘s a non-glitter version of Grogu? I need to find now!

Yeah, the glitter Grogu and the Glow-in-the-Dark Mando are the LE 250 variants, so the non-glitter and non-glow are the standard LE 500s. It's funny you found the LE 250 first!

I do have all of them for trade, if anyone is looking for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back