• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

New Pins at Disney Parks | June 5 – 11, 2022​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Ariel Disney Princess Tea Party Pin: Sixth release in the Disney Princess Tea Party pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks! This pin features Ariel with a chain element for the teapot and teacup. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Ariel Disney Princess Tea Party Pin
Ariel Disney Princess Tea Party Pin
  • Hercules 25th Anniversary Jumbo Pin: This is the Hercules 25th anniversary jumbo pin! Comes in a collectible box as well. Limited edition of 2,000 and the retail price is $79.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Hercules 25th Anniversary Jumbo Disney Pin
Hercules 25th Anniversary Jumbo Disney Pin
Hercules 25th Anniversary Jumbo Disney Pin - Out of Box
Hercules 25th Anniversary Jumbo Disney Pin – Out of Box
  • Hercules 25th Anniversary Pin: Hercules and Megara are featured on this Hercules 25th anniversary pin. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Hercules 25th Anniversary Disney Pin
Hercules 25th Anniversary Disney Pin

• Thor Love and Thunder Pin: New Marvel Studios Thor Love and Thunder logo pin. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Thor Love and Thunder Marvel Pin
Thor Love and Thunder Marvel Pin
  • New Asgard Tours Thor Love and Thunder Pin: This pin reads ”Tour Guide of the Month” and ”New Asgard Tours”. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
New Asgard Tours Thor Love and Thunder Marvel Pin
New Asgard Tours Thor Love and Thunder Marvel Pin
  • Aragorn Thor Love and Thunder Pin:Limited edition of 4,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Aragorn Thor Love and Thunder Marvel Pin
Aragorn Thor Love and Thunder Marvel Pin

Last edited:
Wow really like the Hercules jumbo but the price point is hard to swallow. And mystery boxes are always fun.

I’d need to see these in person before throwing money away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow really like the Hercules jumbo but the price point is hard to swallow. And mystery boxes are always fun.

I’d need to see these in person before throwing money away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes if they don’t sell well they’ll end up at the Disney Outlets at a great discount.

I love the Little Mermaid pin but would want to compare it to the Pinkalamode version side by side before completing a purchase.

@starry_solo

Today’s Pulse Gallery Release

AP/PP £45.00 GBP

Numbered £35.00 GBP

Bundle £125.00 GBP

Do not have the price for the Bundle (No. 1)

I see an angry pineapple with long floppy arms. Still trying to figure out what the second one looks like. It's got a Pennsylvania Dutch folk art vibe, but the symbolism escapes me. Is that a shadow puppet of a duck quacking?
Someone in my UK group sent this , seems pretty accurate to me :D
6efad782e6ac421fd5d0d932ba26366c.jpg

Sent from my A70 using Tapatalk

Haven't seen these on here, but if they are posted previously . . . sorry! :) However, I think these are all newer Loungefly pins available on BoxLunch! Some fun ones, too!

Pixar characters (including Carl):

17356624_hi

Princess Milk Shakes:

17356628_hi

Padmen outfits in Chibi style:

17356640_hi

A single Obi Wan pin for the new show:

18432616_hi

A Princess and the Frog mystery set:

16839089_hi

Also, a Lilo & Stitch set with different characters:

@summerskin @firechief18

17091723_hi

A Tangled set that has really cool art:

17091703_hi

A cutie (and it is CUTE!) Lion King set - @timeerkat

17091705_hi

New Pins at Disney Parks | June 12 – 18, 2022​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Country Bear Jamboree WDW 50th Anniversary Passholder Pin: New Annual Passholder pin release for 2022 at Walt Disney World! This pin features Country Bear Jamboree at Magic Kingdom. Has a pin-on-pin element for the ‘71 golden coin at the bottom. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at WDW. Click here to view the first release.
Country Bear Jamboree WDW 50th Anniversary Passholder Pin

Country Bear Jamboree WDW 50th Anniversary Passholder Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Stitch 626 Day Pin: This pin features Stitch for 626 Day! Pin-on-pin design. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Stitch 626 Day 2022 Disney Pin

Stitch 626 Day 2022 Disney Pin
  • Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Mini Jumbo Pin: This pin features Nani, Lilo and Stitch surfing! Part of the Lilo & Stitch 20th anniversary collection. Limited edition of 3,500 and the retail price is $24.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Mini Jumbo Disney Pin

Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Mini Jumbo Disney Pin

Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Mini Jumbo Pin
  • Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Pin: This pin features Nani, Lilo and Stitch on the beach. Part of the Lilo & Stitch 20th anniversary collection. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Disney Pin

Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Disney Pin
  • Jumba Jookiba & Pleakley – Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Mini Jumbo Pin: This pin features Stitch, Jumba Jookiba & Pleakley. Part of the Lilo & Stitch 20th anniversary collection. Limited edition of 4,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Jumba Jookiba & Pleakley Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Disney Pin

Jumba Jookiba & Pleakley Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary Disney Pin
  • Stitch FiGPiN: New Disney Parks exclusive FiGPiN features Stitch! Limited release and the retail price is $24.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Stitch Disney Parks FiGPiN

Stitch Disney Parks FiGPiN
  • Summer 2022 Pin: The Summer 2022 pin at Disney Parks features Olaf with a pin-on-pin design. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. View the Spring pin here.
Summer 2022 Disney Pin

Summer 2022 Disney Pin
  • Tiana Beautiful Florals Pin: Sixth release in the Beautiful Florals pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks! This pin features Tiana with a sculpted design and pivot element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Tiana Beautiful Florals Disney Pin

Tiana Beautiful Florals Disney Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back