• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
I don’t think we are allowed to post pics of MOG things here until released right?
There are a couple a Lilo and stitch 20th anniversary sets coming out Thursday along with a film strip, and a couple others.
If there is anyone out there that can help me obtain these, especially the one with pudge and Lilo I would be beyond grateful. The surf board set in general looks awesome :)

• Summer 2022 Pin: The Summer 2022 pin at Disney Parks features Olaf with a pin-on-pin design. Limited release and the retail price is $17.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. View the Spring pin here.
Summer 2022 Disney Pin

Summer 2022 Disney Pin
OLAAAAF! Scared it wont be there when I go late July so I will probably have to ask for a pick up!

Our Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary pin, offered in a limited edition of 1,500, will be available to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney on June 20*!
An enamel pin featuring Stitch standing in front of a red and yellow surfboard and a teal record player. The text above him reads “Disney Lilo & Stitch 20 years”

*Available while supplies last. To purchase, you must log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to D23 Gold Membership. Pins are sold for $12.99 each, plus applicable sales tax. Maximum of two (2) pins of this style for purchase per D23 Gold Member for online orders

Our Lilo & Stitch 20th Anniversary pin, offered in a limited edition of 1,500, will be available to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney on June 20*!
An enamel pin featuring Stitch standing in front of a red and yellow surfboard and a teal record player. The text above him reads “Disney Lilo & Stitch 20 years”

*Available while supplies last. To purchase, you must log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to D23 Gold Membership. Pins are sold for $12.99 each, plus applicable sales tax. Maximum of two (2) pins of this style for purchase per D23 Gold Member for online orders
Lol is his left eye yellow/gold?

If there is a d 23 member out there willing to try to snag one of these for me please shoot me a dm :)

Here are the Lion King FigPin pictures:

FiGPiN_857ZazuTHELIONKINGPIN_220x.png
FiGPiN_856NalaTHELIONKINGPIN_220x.png
FiGPiN_855SimbaTHELIONKINGPIN_220x.png
FiGPiN_854TimonTHELIONKINGPIN_220x.png
FiGPiN_853PumbaaTHELIONKINGPIN_220x.png
FiGPiN_852ScarTHELIONKINGPIN_220x.png
FiGPiN_851MufasaTHELIONKINGPIN_220x.png

@timeerkat - You need the Timon one! If you don't have a FigPin (this goes for anybody!), then you will be instantly hooked the first time you handle one. $15 only, and they are large and amazing! You'll end up liking them better than a lot of the LE pins, even!
Thanks! I do have several FigPins, they are pretty great! (Though Timon is like half the size and detail of Mufasa but the same price whuttheheck, LOL)

New Pins at Disney Parks | June 19 – 25, 2022​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Princess and the Frog “Our Transformation Story” Pin: Sixth release in the Our Transformation Story bi-monthly (alternating coasts) pin collection for 2022 at Disney Parks! This pin features Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog. Limited edition of 2,750 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at WDW.
Dr. Facilier Our Transformation Story Disney Pin
Dr. Facilier Our Transformation Story Disney Pin
  • Genie Characters on Parade Pin: Fourth release in the Characters on Parade monthly pin collection for 2022 at Walt Disney World! This pin features Genie with sculpted metel and a hinged element. Limited edition of 2,750 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at WDW.
Genie Characters on Parade Disney Pin
Genie Characters on Parade Disney Pin
  • Peter Pan Characters on Parade Pin: Fifth release in the Characters on Parade monthly pin collection for 2022 at Walt Disney World! This pin features Peter Pan with sculpted metel and a hinged element. Limited edition of 2,750 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at WDW.
Peter Pan Characters on Parade Disney Pin
Peter Pan Characters on Parade Disney Pin
  • Chip n Dale Characters on Parade Pin: Sixth release in the Characters on Parade monthly pin collection for 2022 at Walt Disney World! This pin features Chip n Dale with sculpted metel and a hinged element. Limited edition of 2,750 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at WDW.
Chip n Dale Characters on Parade Disney Pin
Chip n Dale Characters on Parade Disney Pin

A lot of pins issued today (DL). Hopefully, someone will post the pictures.
I had time to kill before a meeting so I grabbed everything I could find. There's a super jumbo, what I'm guessing is a "standard" jumbo, a mystery set, some individuals, and some boxed pins that look to be the same size as the individuals. All photos via Rosalyn Romero on FB; prices are the seller's, not retail.

I kinda wants dem all.

26cf64cfc115fb4dfeaa71cb9795a0b1.jpg
73069c694ec5133f77cb6cd1edced86a.jpg
a31889fab37c2567109e51314396d0d4.jpg
515885d8fc6410141dba945f07d44fbc.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I had time to kill before a meeting so I grabbed everything I could find. There's a super jumbo, what I'm guessing is a "standard" jumbo, a mystery set, some individuals, and some boxed pins that look to be the same size as the individuals. All photos via Rosalyn Romero on FB; prices are the seller's, not retail.

I kinda wants dem all.

@maiarebecca - Jungle Cruise

I kinda wants dem all.

The price point for the 3 pin box set is nuts. $100 for 3 park release pins? That’s going above the DSSH WDI DEC at a lesser quality and higher LE. It also seems they’re changing price based off LE number which I don’t believe the other big 3 pin stores outside the park do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The price point for the 3 pin box set is nuts. $100 for 3 park release pins? That’s going above the DSSH WDI DEC at a lesser quality and higher LE. It also seems they’re changing price based off LE number which I don’t believe the other big 3 pin stores outside the park do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think @Addicted to Alice Pins mentioned that those were not retail prices, but the prices a reseller set for them :) Hope that makes sense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back