• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
I think @Addicted to Alice Pins mentioned that those were not retail prices, but the prices a reseller set for them :) Hope that makes sense!!

So I was gonna reply the same thing but I checked DPB and the retail was $99.99! Which makes me appreciate the seller pricing*, haha, but means it was expensive to begin with!

* I'm guessing they bought at AP, I mean MK, discount and just didn't mark up further. Which we all know you aren't supposed to do, but that ain't my circus. The individual pins were marked up since retail was $19.99.

Last edited:
OMG I’m shocked! I was really banking on it being a markup. So basically $35 a piece per pin?! Ouch Disney

Yup, that’s crazy. Park LEs are starting to get pricey. Solution to scalping but feels bad to pay the price I used to pay for LE 200-500 pins at DSSH a few years ago at the parks now for LE 1000+ pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, that’s crazy. Park LEs are starting to get pricey. Solution to scalping but feels bad to pay the price I used to pay for LE 200-500 pins at DSSH a few years ago at the parks now for LE 1000+ pins.

Yep, especially since Park Traders aren’t highly sought after and don’t trade for DEC/WDI/DSSH very well. Bleh!

The park pin price craziness started a while ago. I had to buy this box set back in 2020 because it was the only way to get the Queen of Hearts one for my collection:

55128.jpg

Retail was $115 for the box of four pins.

I still have the Evil Queen and Hook in my trade bag and they are the first pins everyone asks to trade for, but I'm like sorry, they were retail about $30 each so I'm not trading them for a $15 pin. :/ So they stay in my bag.

Nemo and Luca Pixar Stained Glass Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive​

Here is a look at the second and third release in our Pixar Stained Glass pin series! The second release features Finding Nemo and the third release features Luca. Limited edition of 300 and the retail price is $16.00 each. Officially licensed by Disney.

Both are available starting on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at DPBStore.com, while supplies last.

Nemo and Luca Pixar Stained Glass Pins - Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Nemo and Luca Pixar Stained Glass Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Hard enamel and features stained glass elements. Gold tone finish and made from recycled metal.

• Nemo: Second release. Limited edition of 300, retail price is $16.
Nemo Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin
Nemo Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Back of Nemo Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
  • Luca: Third release. Limited edition of 300, retail price is $16.
Luca Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin
Luca Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Back of Luca Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive

Nemo and Luca Pixar Stained Glass Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive​

Here is a look at the second and third release in our Pixar Stained Glass pin series! The second release features Finding Nemo and the third release features Luca. Limited edition of 300 and the retail price is $16.00 each. Officially licensed by Disney.

Both are available starting on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at DPBStore.com, while supplies last.

Nemo and Luca Pixar Stained Glass Pins - Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Nemo and Luca Pixar Stained Glass Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Hard enamel and features stained glass elements. Gold tone finish and made from recycled metal.

• Nemo: Second release. Limited edition of 300, retail price is $16.
  • Luca: Third release. Limited edition of 300, retail price is $16.

Don’t get the stained glass but these are nice regardless. Good price point as well.

There seems to be a clearance sale on the UK disney store site, and I was thinking about picking up a few things, though there doesn't seem to be an end date or time for the sale, and I don't get paid til tomorrow. Was just wondering if anyone happens to know when the sale will end?
Thanks!

There seems to be a clearance sale on the UK disney store site, and I was thinking about picking up a few things, though there doesn't seem to be an end date or time for the sale, and I don't get paid til tomorrow. Was just wondering if anyone happens to know when the sale will end?
Thanks!
They don't tend to announce dates on the UK site . If you haven't already ordered use the code Extra10 . You get a further 10% off the sale price too

Reactions: PBJ

Looks like a whole bunch of Mickey OEs released as well. I’ve seen Steamboat Willie, Brave Little Tailor, Nifty Nineties, and Band Leader. I’ll see if I can find good images to swipe and share.

Is anybody having problem logging into pin pics ?
I just tried and no issue. But with the annual big pin event coming up, I won't be surprised if they go down soon as that has been the case for years past. (knock wood)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back