• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
The Merida Animator is adorable and the Rescue Rangers are neat (even though it's reused poses)! I love that they did the logo pin in French; I like collecting non-English language pins for my collections. Thankfully all I'm interested in are OEs so I can put them on my ISO list for now and wait to get them in trades down the line.

July poster for Disneyland Paris

a71c4c72b9f5b668c5414e107dc5fec1.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk
New Rescue Ranger pins! I guess I know what I will be buying when I get my pin allowance reinstated!

Hercules Family / Supporting Cast pin at ShopDisney

Hercules Supporting Cast Pin

They’ve also now got the Robin Hood one, which I think has been at the parks for several months but is new online.

Robin Hood Supporting Cast Pin

Hercules Family / Supporting Cast pin at ShopDisney

Hercules Supporting Cast Pin

They’ve also now got the Robin Hood one, which I think has been at the parks for several months but is new online.

Robin Hood Supporting Cast Pin

@mybabykelly Herkaleeeeessssss!!!! I wish the Dalmatians pin was online, haha. But now we know 2 from this batch; where/what is 3?

So are there 11 of these so far? I need to catch up!

Yup, 11. Dalmatians has only been spotted at WDW so far, and now Hercules is online. I haven't seen anyone say it's at either/both parks. There must also be a 12th lurking in the wings since they've always released 3 at a time (or at least within a short period of time, ha).

These OE’s are nice but so expensive $20? Unless I’m mistaken on the edition size. Really like how the Hercules one pops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShopDisney EU dropped a bunch of pins onto the website today - I think most already released elsewhere, but mostly I am excited by the prospect that pin collectors across the pond will get a chance again! As lack of releases over here is pretty much what forced me out of the hobby. It says they'll be releasing pins every week.

These OE’s are nice but so expensive $20? Unless I’m mistaken on the edition size. Really like how the Hercules one pops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The first 4 pin releases were $12.99 at the Parks...Chapek must have seen an opportunity!!!
The next 5 were $15.99.
These last 2 are $17.99.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back