• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some Fairy Garden Pins From Paris
These Limited Edition Jumbo pins feature the statues from the eponymous area in Disneyland Paris.
And they can be yours if The Price is Right

293447699_10160954536897871_3045805107665767866_n.jpg

293378341_10160954536932871_6148110359029608898_n.jpg

293497092_10160954536947871_7542508238574107814_n.jpg

Ducky & Bunny, Dash and Heimlich Pixar Stained Glass Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Ducky & Bunny, Dash and Heimlich Pixar Stained Glass Pins – Disney Pins Blog Exclusive
Hard enamel and features stained glass elements. Gold tone finish and made from recycled metal.
  • Ducky & Bunny: Fourth release. Limited edition of 300, retail price is $16. Click here to purchase, while supplies last.
Ducky & Bunny Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin
Ducky & Bunny Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin
Duck & Bunny Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Duck & Bunny Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Back of Duck & Bunny Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Back of Duck & Bunny Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
  • Dash: Fifth release. Limited edition of 300, retail price is $16. Click here to purchase, while supplies last.
Dash Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin
Dash Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin
Dash Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Dash Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Back of Dash Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Back of Dash Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
  • Heimlich: Sixth release. Limited edition of 300, retail price is $16. Click here to purchase, while supplies last.
Heimlich Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin
Heimlich Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin
Heimlich Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Heimlich Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Back of Heimlich Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive
Back of Heimlich Pixar Stained Glass Disney Pin – DPB Exclusive

I saw a cool Madam Mim transformation pin was released…. It includes hot Mim. I feel like that was in someone’s collection. @MerlinEmrys ?

Also, in the series is a Yzma and Kronk pin.

The series looks like it is titled “Our transformation story.”

I saw a cool Madam Mim transformation pin was released…. It includes hot Mim. I feel like that was in someone’s collection. @MerlinEmrys ?

Also, in the series is a Yzma and Kronk pin.

The series looks like it is titled “Our transformation story.”
Yeah, at first I thought it was a fantasy set, but I guess not. They're pretty cool.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

And they’re still not showing up for me, so who knows?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, right? LOL!

There was some talk on a FB group that the Fall Leaves set was seen in the Parks, but then they got yanked because they were supposed to be "strict on sale" for sometime this coming week. Maybe that's what happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back