• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
I've been paying much less close attention to US parks releases this year, largely because there seems to be nowhere to see each month's releases anymore. I'm sure some of it is supply chain related but does anyone have info on when the US parks will do release posters again?! Or previews?? Anything?!?!?
Not sure if we will ever see posters again. But with the annual pin event in a couple of weeks, I think it is highly likely we will get previews as usual at that.

I've been paying much less close attention to US parks releases this year, largely because there seems to be nowhere to see each month's releases anymore. I'm sure some of it is supply chain related but does anyone have info on when the US parks will do release posters again?! Or previews?? Anything?!?!?
Disneypinsblog.com is where I get most of my info for US park releases.

Did I miss this release??
Disneyland only??

s-l1600.jpg

Did I miss this release??
Disneyland only??

s-l1600.jpg
It came out several weeks ago. Originally in Hong Kong, though it may have dropped stateside since then. I honestly haven’t been paying super attention since I ordered a bunch of boxes when it was an overseas release.

I should have my pins in the next few days though, so I’m excited to see them in person!

These were previewed at last year’s virtual HvV pin event. I don’t recall whether they said at that time if it would be an event or not.
Yes, I think both of these big themed drops with multiple releases were previewed as DL "events" (Disneyland Hidden Icons Event and Disneyland Is Home) at last year's pin event. I kept note because both had Wonderland pins in them. But they just put them out for sale when clearly they aren't hosting pin "events" here anymore. Same as how the One Family pin drop will work here as just selling them rather than being an actual event.

Here's a look a the pins coming at the end of the Week
--------OEs----------------
Minnie Mermaid
Minnie Mermaid Hugging
Minnie Mermaid Heart
Minnie Mermaid Pin Set
Ariel and Sebastien
Ariel and Flounder
Pin set Sebastien and Flounder
Ariel on Rock
Minnie Mermaid Lanyard
Little Mermaid Lanyard