• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
WDI, most to be released at D23 Expo

Profiles and Sets
b0a116a15755810cc5cb591f43585913.jpg
faaf1ba10cb9d3d06e716506ae0f6125.jpg
2c60da723ecfd214d168a280d02d2276.jpg
2140e415897b8fb4eb38c3ad8461d674.jpg
ebe87a4668469589669baf4c105e7bc2.jpg
b8bb832539279e17da2b09e84548facb.jpg
5e9891e382f55621610abb4ca79aa546.jpg
78e1ce66aa502a7892017922fdc36702.jpg
6f90fa66c05eeb7a3c53df2d1d0e6514.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Figment has easily been the most requested ISO pin so far across Facebook. Elliot and Mali dragon profiles coming up second.

Thankfully I've seen zero interest in the Inside Out posters and only one other ISO for the Jake profile, so I'm hoping that means they'll be easier to find after the fact. With Mim transformation I can wait and see where she lands.

Last edited:
Figment has easily been the most request ISO pin so far across Facebook. Elliot and Mali dragon profiles coming up second.

Thankfully I've seen zero interest in the Inside Out posters and only one other ISO for teh Jake profile, so I'm hoping that means they'll be easier to find after the fact. With Mim transformation I can wait and see where she lands.
They hit me real hard, Tessa. Hit me real hard this year.

I'll be after the Herc Abords, obviously. But I've given up on being completist on anything but Merlin. So thankfully I don't need both sets of Muses!

From the profiles I'll be after Basil, Reluctant Dragon, and Mushu.

I'll probably pass on the Hei Hei window and the Mim Transform.

But if I don't get the Herc and Mulan Reflections I may literally wither away. That series is one of the best I've ver seen.

They hit me real hard, Tessa. Hit me real hard this year.

I'll be after the Herc Abords, obviously. But I've given up on being completist on anything but Merlin. So thankfully I don't need both sets of Muses!

From the profiles I'll be after Basil, Reluctant Dragon, and Mushu.

I'll probably pass on the Hei Hei window and the Mim Transform.

But if I don't get the Herc and Mulan Reflections I may literally wither away. That series is one of the best I've ver seen.

I’m with you. That reflection series is one of the most beautiful and interesting ones I’ve seen. No hope of ever owning any myself I’m sure. :)

Hope this means they are going back to mostly Disney pins instead of trying to bring in Avatar, Bob's Burgers, Simpsons, etc. I don't need Marvel/Star Wars at the DISNEY pin events either.

But the theme is promising - there's no magic in Wonderland since it's all just a dream, so hopefully no pins I need! lol Unless they do another Loki - now HE is magical. :D
I think the idea of releasing extra pins from other franchises on shopdisney was a great idea to include them without taking away the focus of the event. They didn't do that for all of the other franchise pins, but it was a good idea. I'd be interested in seeing more in that format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back