• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
They haven't done many, but there have been a few. Some examples are:

Sugar Rush Racers - spinning wheels

thumb130_201507292165.png

Valentine's Day Lady and Tramp - hearts slide over and up

thumb130_201505253373.jpg

Valentine's Day - conversation heart is a spinner

thumb130_201502084190.jpg

Valentine's day Robin Hood - hinged

pin94855th200

DEC Releases Sept 1, 2022
Wreck-it Ralph 10th Annivesary Collection
Each pin is the same design a "10" in various palette swaps with different characters

• Sugar Rush- Gummies
  • Sugar Rush- Lollipop
  • Sugar Rush- Chocolate
  • Hero’s Duty
  • Fix-It Felix Jr.

I didn't even finish the series. I watched two episodes and was like, "meh." Is that awful of me? XD
YES, IT'S THE WORST.

the-worst.gif

;)

It's now one of my favorite holiday "movies" and I plan to rewatch it during the holiday season every year. But I recognize how it wouldn't be for everyone.

YES, IT'S THE WORST.

the-worst.gif

;)

It's now one of my favorite holiday "movies" and I plan to rewatch it during the holiday season every year. But I recognize how it wouldn't be for everyone.
I agree, let's vote them off the island.

Out of all the Marvel shows, Hawkeye was one I probably had the least interest in, but it surprised me, and it's in my top 3 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back