• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
I think it’s great they are making more D23 exclusive pins. But they are so boring! I wish they were a bit more creative/different/exciting.
I think the Muppets ones are cute! But... The rest are pretty standard, hahah!

Maybe I like the Muppet ones because there's so little for this film

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

MOG Release tomorrow:
Film Strips (Anniversaries): WIR, Treasure Planet, and Aladdin

Aladdin Pins - (5 total)

Color Palette Pins (5 total) - previewed at pin event (intended to be released at D23)

MOG Release tomorrow:
Film Strips (Anniversaries): WIR, Treasure Planet, and Aladdin

Aladdin Pins - (5 total)

Color Palette Pins (5 total) - previewed at pin event (intended to be released at D23)
Happy to see the Color palette pins coming out. I was just wondering about them yesterday and when and if they will come out.

Back in stock
Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Release

Back in stock
Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Pin – The Haunted Mansion – Limited Release
Thank you! Got one!

Also a 30% off Black Friday Promotion - use code MAGIC.
Exclusions Apply

Rakuten has 10% back on ShopDisney purchases.
Now 15% on ShopDisney purchases.

Last edited:

From DPB​

Christmas 2022 Pin Releases at DPB Store​

Use code - holiday15
15% off orders

Here is a look at our Christmas 2022 pin releases at DPB Store! They feature Walt Disney’s Christmas Parade and Holiday Bellefrom Beauty and the Beast. Limited edition of 300 each. Officially licensed by Disney.

Available starting on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at DPBStore.com.

Christmas 2022 Pin Releases at DPB Store
Christmas 2022 Pin Releases at DPB Store
Walt Disney’s Christmas Parade Pin
Walt Disney’s Christmas Parade Pin
Walt Disney’s Christmas Parade Pin - DPB Store
Walt Disney’s Christmas Parade Pin – DPB Store
Holiday Belle 2022 Disney Pin
Holiday Belle 2022 Disney Pin
Holiday Belle 2022 Disney Pin - DPB Store
Holiday Belle 2022 Disney Pin – DPB Store
Hard enamel with a gold tone finish, and made from recycled metal. About 1.75” in size.

Last edited:
Four more of the previously announced rainbow pride pins finally came out of DLP (Mickey, Mickey 2022, Pixar, Stitch), joining the already released Star Wars and Marvel pins. Two cast member pins also just released. Waiting for 2 dangles, Mickey/Minnie, and the jumbo.

Wow- 4 pins of each style per guest per day. That's 8 pins for one person.
Which means only the first 100 people are guaranteed pins. I’m hoping that these last until the evening when I can get there (maybe it being a Tuesday will discourage people from heading to Hollywood?) but I’m not hopeful.

Which means only the first 100 people are guaranteed pins. I’m hoping that these last until the evening when I can get there (maybe it being a Tuesday will discourage people from heading to Hollywood?) but I’m not hopeful.
Is this what they did last year? Did you make it in time?

Is this what they did last year? Did you make it in time?
Last year they did Lucifer as an online release, one per email address, open to all CA residents. Then the last three (Carl, Mickey, and Eeyore) were in person, but limit only three per person. They lasted awhile, but I think people didn’t really like the Santa hat on the character head design. These ones are more generic NBC, and NBC is very popular and didn’t have a lot of Halloween releases this year to absorb the NBC collector interest.

So basically I hope the voice in my head is wrong and they last until the evening, but I’m thankful I don’t need them for my own collection and am resigned to be pleasantly surprised if I am wrong.

I’ve seen it today if it wasn’t available before now. Mickey at a window as a spinner with a Walt quote on the other side.
Is there a picture of it somewhere? That sounds interesting for a Disney Day pin... cuz usually they have a picture of Walt on it. Thank you for being on the look out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back