• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2022 Pin Previews

2022 Pin Previews

GuruGuy128

DPF Nut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that the event is over
Here's a look at all the pins we can expect next year

First the Misc. Pins
Disney-Ultimate-Princess-Mini-Jumbo-Pins.jpeg

Hercules-BATB-Mystery-Pins.jpeg

Two-on-a-Card-2022-Pin-Sets.jpeg

Star-Wars-Trilogy-2022-Pins-.jpeg

oe-marvel.jpg

tiny-kingdom-fourth-and-final.jpg

days-of-note.jpg

Last edited:
I’m psyched for the transformations set. I hope they are as nice in person as they seem.

I’m wondering if the Transformations monthly series is going to be just villains. At first I couldn’t think of 12 villains that have transformations, but I thought of 9 more that might work to add to the 3 that are previewed??

Goob to Bowler Hat Guy
Mordu (human to bear)
Ernesto (alive to dead)
Mim (witch to one of her transformations)
Te Ka to Te Fiti
Gothel (old to young)
Yzma (human to cat)
Jafar (human to genie)
Buddy to Syndrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m wondering if the Transformations monthly series is going to be just villains. At first I couldn’t think of 12 villains that have transformations, but I thought of 9 more that might work to add to the 3 that are previewed??

Goob to Bowler Hat Guy
Mordu (human to bear)
Ernesto (alive to dead)
Te Ka to Te Fiti
Gothel (old to young)
Yzma (human to cat)
Jafar (human to genie)
Buddy to Syndrome

I’m thinking it’s all villains. I believe they have a villain set pretty much every year, so this probably the 2022 one.

After two park sets this year (and needing duplicates from at least one of them), I'm happy to see that there isn't a set next year that will be a need-to-get-them-all. Though the transformations set looks like it's going to be amazing. I anticipate needing one-offs from multiple sets though.

Goob to Bowler Hat Guy
Mordu (human to bear)
Ernesto (alive to dead)
Te Ka to Te Fiti
Gothel (old to young)
Yzma (human to cat)
Jafar (human to genie)
Buddy to Syndrome

There could be Princesses as well:
Cinderella
Briar Rose to Aurora
Little Mermaid
Mulan
Tiana

Definitely the attraction posters and probably the Main Street balloons will be entire series runs for me. Otherwise it will be specific characters if and when they pop up in other sets, though I’m tempted by a couple other sets. The gift boxes are a cool idea but I’m not super into any of the characters/ movies shown so far and I used to collect tea cups and saucers from places I visited as a kid but I’ve never been big on the princesses. Plus I’m trying to cut back a little on pin spending.

Some of the ones from the Disneyland “event” and the regular pin event both look super cute and I’m definitely going to be on the hunt for some from each of those.

There could be Princesses as well:
Cinderella
Briar Rose to Aurora
Little Mermaid
Mulan
Tiana
Maybe Princesses/Heroes could be a complimentary set the following year like the windows.
You could add the following:
Maui to his bird
Rapunzel - blonde to brunette
Aladdin - street rat to prince
Mulan - Mulan to Ping
Miguel

It wouldn’t need to match villain to hero but be transformations of heroes.

Back