• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
Sneak peek. First wave to be released on 5/31
Pink a La Mode
428ab48d6ca9438fdc84fccf2948881f.jpg

8f565e70c2e8da5635e4957c24ce4cf1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Another DEC 100 Release - Thursday, June 1

R2-D2 & C3PO
Darth Vader
Yoda
Rescue Rangers (Chip/Dale)
Fox & The Hound(Tod & Copper)
Ariel & Eric
Ursula (with Flotsam & Jetsam)
Elliott
Scrooge with Huey, Dewey and Louie
Oliver & Company (Oliver & Dodger)

I can't seem to find these. Are they available in the U.S.?

Our D23-Exclusive 2023 Gold Member Specialty Pin is available to D23 Gold Members beginning at 8 a.m. PST on shopDisney, Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Photo of the D23-Exclusive Ultimate Figment Fan Pin—Limited Edition, featuring everyone’s favorite inhabitant of the Imagination Pavilion, Figment! The purple dragon Figment is framed by a colorful wavy background on the pin. The backer is designed with a geometric purple pattern, inspired by the Imagination Pavilion in EPCOT.

Photo of the D23-Exclusive 2023 Gold Member Specialty Pin—Limited Release, featuring a miniature likeness of our 2023 D23 Gold Member Gift—the Mickey Mouse “Leader of the Club” Milestone Statue. It also features text reading D23 Gold Member. The backer card is also inspired by the platinum finishes of the Disney 100 Celebration.

acbc5b99a9d15aa158d61d5c265260b6.jpg

12 pounds. LR

I need this. Does anyone know if it will be released here in the US???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so since I need it too. It seems like most of the other UK Pride pins made their way here except for this one. I'm hoping it either gets added to shopDisney US soon or is available in DLR during Pride Night, since I have a ticket for the Thursday event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back