• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
My wallet is happy that I dont need it since Anna is on there. I have had to cut down my frozen collection to pins with only Olaf without any other characters on :)

So how about Olaf dressed as other characters?

Amazon exclusive LE 300
d36be01c9d7aeb393844e8a727bc7696.jpg

OMG!!!!! YES!!!! I NEED so bad!!!! If anyone would be willing to help me buy these I would be so grateful!!! I can paypal money for them and shipping or we could do a trade. I just need them!!!!
Hi! Don't you have access to Amazon? The set is still available.
Let me know if you still need. TTFN, Sue
@Snoffsan

Yes please.. is there a source that’s not $100+ on the bay? Lol
I saw them on shopDisney UK site!! I’m in the USA but like to monitor the other sites to see what they get so good luck on getting them!

Seems one has sold out but here’s the other

Yes please.. is there a source that’s not $100+ on the bay? Lol

They posted a bunch of (non-pin) 25th anniversary items on the US site this morning. So I don't see why we wouldn't get the pins. Just a question of when since Disney is Disney and the supply chain blah blah blah.

They posted a bunch of (non-pin) 25th anniversary items on the US site this morning. So I don't see why we wouldn't get the pins. Just a question of when since Disney is Disney and the supply chain blah blah blah.
I thought I saw them on the site yesterday but maybe it was so late I imagined it. They are Limited Release so I wouldn’t purchase them at $100 :p

I thought I saw them on the site yesterday but maybe it was so late I imagined it. They are Limited Release so I wouldn’t purchase them at $100 :p

Why would anyone pay $100 for cheap metal when for $50 more you can get a replica of the Heart of the Ocean?! That's at least high-quality cubic zirconia! (I didn't look at the actual page for the necklace so I made that up, haha.)

Why would anyone pay $100 for cheap metal when for $50 more you can get a replica of the Heart of the Ocean?! That's at least high-quality cubic zirconia! (I didn't look at the actual page for the necklace so I made that up, haha.)
Haha oh geez the hold that these little shiny pieces of metal have on us, right? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back