• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
81279357479a5f93df3f73ebfa55d724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MerlinEmrys

Oh . . . Guess I shouldn't have gotten so excited and asked before scrolling to the next post! :oops: Thanks for posting! Very nice pins and I still love the art! Sometimes the transition from box art to pin loses a lot, but these don't look like that!

I do love the art on these pins! I’ll post pictures of my other pins when I get my boxes.

The March Hare is an extra and I have a couple more boxes coming—perhaps we can trade!

Thanks! But that's the one from the photo I don't need, LOL. I need Skippy, Sis, and Judy. If you happen to get extras of those with your new boxes I'd be interested if you're willing to trade outside of the set!

Thanks! But that's the one from the photo I don't need, LOL. I need Skippy, Sis, and Judy. If you happen to get extras of those with your new boxes I'd be interested if you're willing to trade outside of the set!

I think I got an extra of Skippy yesterday. I don’t know their names (other than Judy, March Hare, White Rabbit, Thumper). Yes, I’m open to reading outside of the set because I just completed the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back