• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is doing WDW pick ups, ISO Ariel (if this is against forum rules, I apologize in advance and please remove this comment - been out of the game for 10 years).

Last edited:
New on Boxlunch
2031e4d80a1312ca11c43f99899686cb.jpg

b54d15b2f120da80240f8886db961c0a.jpg

On card:
396cc1f5071a3f6d711bca2581607d13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
I really want to love the cherry blossom set. Except that it looks like they just pasted blossoms over the existing clipart of the characters to the point where i almost recognize what they were doing in the movie where a freeze frame would be and its distracting me. I wish they would draw the art from scratch cause i think the blossoms are beautiful i just want original poses for the characters with flowers rather than pasting the flowers over where a ribbon or cookie should be. I'm torn. I love the idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back