• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t remember if these have been posted yet.

D23 Storybook Collectors Set

a306191ac7c53f27096b85524283b03c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone know how to reserve this set? I can’t locate the link. Thanks.

Cute SW pins.

Never heard of "TeeTurtle." Are they a fairly new, pin website??

I feel like I'm REALLY BEHIND on websites selling Authentic Disney pins these days.

Thx for keeping us all up to date!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

TeeTurtle has been around for a while, but as you may have guessed from their name, they’re known for selling shirts. They offer a lot of shirts featuring fan art.

I know I got a tee shirt from them almost ten years ago with a bunch of cats dressed as Harry Potter characters.

I have a couple older pins from them as well, but they aren’t Disney. (I have one with a cat wearing a Harry Potter-ish scarf, and a cute little worm wearing glasses that says “Bookworm.”) I think them selling *licensed* pins is a newer development, but I’m not sure how new.

For what it’s worth, the few pins I have from them are high quality hard enamel! I love them, especially considering how inexpensive they were. I prefer them to the quality and feel of most BoxLunch and Hot Topic pins I’ve seen.

TeeTurtle has been around for a while, but as you may have guessed from their name, they’re known for selling shirts. They offer a lot of shirts featuring fan art.

I know I got a tee shirt from them almost ten years ago with a bunch of cats dressed as Harry Potter characters.

I have a couple older pins from them as well, but they aren’t Disney. (I have one with a cat wearing a Harry Potter-ish scarf, and a cute little worm wearing glasses that says “Bookworm.”) I think them selling *licensed* pins is a newer development, but I’m not sure how new.

For what it’s worth, the few pins I have from them are high quality hard enamel! I love them, especially considering how inexpensive they were. I prefer them to the quality and feel of most BoxLunch and Hot Topic pins I’ve seen.

Thank you for the feedback.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Friendly reminder - these pins release today.

D23 Gold Member-exclusive items coming to shopDisney on Tuesday, May 23, starting at 8 a.m. PST.

Three Little Pigs Pin

The Little Mermaid Pin

Star Wars Return of the Jedi Pin

D23-Exclusive Raya and the Last Dragon Pin – Limited Edition

Last edited:
DSSH Little Mermaid 2023

We’ve got gadgets and pins aplenty! No seriously–we have not only The Little Mermaid but also Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 AND Grandmothers pins. It’s my birthday this week so I felt like we should celebrate with a bigger release than normal. You’re welcome, besties!

Today - 3:00pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back