• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬
New at Shanghai Disney Resort

f130abc379c80dbd784599d002b740f1.jpg

c9c528d180e5617e34a8b271cffc94fb.jpg

PC: pls4ever.disneypins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair point. I guess it could still be an event. But they would have to announce it pretty soon to have it this month.
I agree with you. It has the vibes of a “potential event that could have happened, but we’ll just release them instead non-event.” Just like last year’s A Walk in Walt’s Footseps railroad jumbo, 4-pin boxed set, cameras, and marquee mystery set around DL’s 68th anniversary. Hopefully it’s all teasers for something big happening for the 70th anniversary…platinum pins all-around with a platinum pin event.

Back