• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 23 Vinylmation Figures for €22 or $26 inc. postage

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 23 Vinylmation Figures for €22 or $26 inc. postage

Disnerd1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey. I've had these Vinylmation sitting around for awhile so just looking to quick sell them now as I'm trying to make space

They are the 22 figures that appear in this ad plus one more which I forgot to include:
http://www.adverts.ie/11325107

Please note there are two sets of doubles in this set, hence why they are only numbered up to 20.

Please ignore the prices in the ad. I'm selling them are €22 which includes postage within Europe or $26US which includes postage to the US and Canada. We can discuss prices for other places :)

I'm also open to trade them for pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back