• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 HR DSF Brave Merinda Stained Glass pin auctioni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 24 HR DSF Brave Merinda Stained Glass pin auctioni

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I broke one of my DSF Brave sets so I am putting up pin 90464: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida Stainglass up for not quite a 24 hour auction ending at 12:00 a.m. EST, 9 p.m. PST. While there can be only one winner, all those that bid will receive a bonus point towards my next auction that will immediatly follow this auction for pin 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs (Happy, Hungry, and Curious). This bonus point will weigh more than a regular making it easier to win the next auction. Depending on how the bidding goes I may choose to chain another auction for the something even more exciting.

Here are some hints as what may help you win:

a pre-trade on the July DSF pins or the Lion King PODM pin
WDW mystery train pins
Pre-trade for park #9 vinylmations (not the pins)--blind boxes will get better weight unless you happen to get the Lilly Belle, Haunted Manor or chaser
Color block vinylmations (not the pins)--blind boxes will get better weight
Pins from my wants list < dragonmail_dm >
The Lost Keys of Disneyland POTC
Recent releases from WDW, DL or WDI

<Disneypirate>

My bid:
pin91170
pin91171

rubyslippergoddess, the vinylmations I am most interested in are posted. The Color Block vinylmations were released June 29, and can be found at D street in downtown Disney at both DL and WDW. The park #9 vinylmations will be released July 13 at the same location so it would be a pre-trade. If you have any others feel free to post a bid with what you have.

So far I only have one bidder, and they also happen to be the leader--mickeymouseje

I offer:

-Any two unopened WDW mystery train boxes (as long as they still have them for sale)

OR

-A pre-trade for one Lion King PODM (and I can most likely let you pick from 3-6 different scenes)

OR

-A pre-trade for two unopened Park #9 vinylmation boxes

OR

-Two unopened Color Block vinylmation boxes (as long as they still have them for sale)

I'll bid an unopened colour block vinylmation(as long as they still have them for sale) and Pin 80898: WDI - Pressed Pennies Mystery Pin Collection -
Haunted Mansion - The Hitchiking Ghosts

I will bid:

3 vinylmation blind boxes of your choosing, from either series. (Providing color block is still available tomorrow)
:eek:)

Okay, nobody has made this an easy choice, but I am going to declare mickeymouseje the winner. Thank you for all of your bids. Bonus points for bullet, thimble, echoharmony, princessbecky, starry_solo, and mickeymouseje for the next round for the Brave Bears.

Mods, please close this thread.

Disneypirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back