• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 3/6 & 3/8 DLR Pin/Merch Pick Ups

I anticipate the dropping of the Maleficent Transformation pin of the month. If this pin drops on Tuesday (8Mar), I would like to request one of these please.

Just a "heads-up" it's Possible, if these (can't help it. LoL)> A+B=C pins do release on Tuesday, I MIGHT have to do a Lottery.

We shall see.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Just a "heads-up" it's Possible, if these (can't help it. LoL)> A+B=C pins do release on Tuesday, I MIGHT have to do a Lottery.

We shall see.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Thank you! However, I would gladly remove my request if it makes it easier to acquire for those higher on the list.

Back