• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 3 Pin lot! Sci Fi Academy Mystery Set - Astro Jets, Flying Saucers, People Mover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 3 Pin lot! Sci Fi Academy Mystery Set - Astro Jets, Flying Saucers, People Mover

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Welcome to another fun auction by me! This auction will end on July 8th at 5pm pacific time.

Up for auction are 3 of the pins from the Sci Fi Academy's Penny arcade mystery set -

pin83299

Pin 83299: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Penny Arcade Mystery
Collection - Video Games - Flying Saucers Only

pin83301

Pin 83301: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Penny Arcade Mystery
Collection - Video Games - Astro Jets Only

pin83302

Pin 83302: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Penny Arcade Mystery
Collection - Video Games - People Mover Only

All three pins are new adn sealed in their individual plastic bags. They are each limited edition of 550. I have the entire set including chasers in case anyone is interested in trading, by the way ;)

Auction rules apply. No cash bids. Bids must be in pins and must be placed here in the thread. Bids placed through PM, chat or after the auction is ended are invalid.

This auction has no reserve. With that said, please try to bid at least somewhat fairly! Bids including pins from my want list will most likely get priority. Other than my want list, I like PODM/PODH pins, disney Auction pins, Alice in Wonderland, NBC, Stitch, Ariel, anything that can help me get my wants or that I can use as a good trader! What I do NOT like are hidden mickey/cast lanyard pins, booster pack pins, and open edition pins still available(with the exception of pins on my want list).

Winner will be announced shortly after the auction closes. I will pay for shipping these three pins, winning bidder will pay for shipping on their end.

Please ask any questions before placing your bid! If you wish to add to or edit your bid, please do so in a new reply. Please do NOT edit your existing bid. Thank you! Now with that out of the way, let's have some fun! :D

These pins will be great even if you don't collect them, it's always nice to refresh the old traders! especially people not on the west coast!

I have these already (finished my set last year and traded my last 2 that I picked off a cast lanyard for a TDL pin). LOL.

But, I will bid even though I have absolutely nothing on your wants list:

Artist proof version of above pin

"regular" version of this pin

and this 3rd pin:

Judy, the St. Patrick's Day pins are my dad's, so I don't include them in my 'owns' list! I believe he already has that, but thank you for the bid :) I could use some different LE traders. So far you guys are getting a steal!! :p

I would bid my 3 Sword in the Stone pin matches. But I know from when we talked before you would prefer to have the whole set on card. But if you would like me to bid them, I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back