• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

3 standard/ plain lanyards needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 standard/ plain lanyards needed

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi everyone... As many of you know I am trying to make lanyards to give to my friends who have never pin traded before. We are going to Florida all the way from Japan this December. I have trader pins for them as a beginner but no lanyards. Ok I take that back ... I found cheap lanyards at the equivalent of the dollar store here. BUT after putting pins on last night I was less than satisfied... The cheap lanyards are too thin... Too short...quality is low and they hang crooked.
So I'm hoping someone can help here. I'm looking for 3 standard lanyards. Plain is fine... Any color is fine...though light blue.. Blue ...and green would make me do a jig. A big bonus would be if they had the how to trade card attached.
I would be happy to trade a pin for each one or send a Japan Disney surprise package to U.
It also doesn't need to be wide... Just standard size..

Any help would be great.

I've got a Frankenweenie lanyard, dunno if you would be interested in that though!
Well, lemme know. If not it's no biggie!

I believe I have a few lanyards...including this one, which I think is in good shape. (It's princess-y lol)
pin94563th200
[h=3]Pin 94563 DLP - Disney Princesses Starter Kit (Lanyard and Pins) - Lanyard ONLY[/h]

Includes the how to trade card too :)

I literally just gave two basic blue Disney lanyards w/ cards to some kids going on their adventure... I'm sorry, I'd have sent them to you in a minute. Good luck, Wally!!

Those that have replied thank u Soooo much. I would love any of those... Just pm me what you want in trade... My traders are kind of up to date... Or a surprise package from Japan is ok too. I only say surprise because Thursday is my Japan Disney store day... But if u tell me what characters u like Ill do my best. Also going to be at the resort for 3 days this weekend for D23 Japan... No promises because I have no idea what they will have but who knows.

Wally ,I have a dark green lanyard with a plastic tag holder attached,also two annual pass holder white lanyards with the plastic holders attached and say annual pass holder on lanyard and 100 years of magic on the card in the plastic holders.and a kelloggs lite green lanyard with Mickey icons on it no tag at the bottom but the ring clip is detachable ..no plastic holder on end though,also have a American Express black lanyard as well ,with a plastic holder on the end ,with card that says white glove treatment .plmk if any interest you at all

Judy that Dark green one sounds just like what I'm looking for. Would u take the Ariel tin in trade for it if I can get one this Thursday ?

Oh! I forgot too I have 3-4 dark blue and red ones from when I was a cast member! I think they're the same type as the white ones Judy has! (its been so long and we've never used them!)

I can get you basically any lanyard you want that's in the park... So I there is a particular character I'd be more than happy to give you them to help out new pin traders. :) just let me know.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses...I'm Pming people now. Between everyone I got the 3 I needed and a couple of extra. The extra I will set up to give away to a kid or two while on my trip. Of course with some pins on it and of course with their parents permission.

Too be honest Wylliem offered to make me 3 extra when I had my Goofy one made, but those are PRO level lanyads and these are beginner traders and not ready fo that yet. lol. I have to teach them proper trading etiquette and everything...on top of that 3 of them don't speak English so I have to teach what to say. BUT they seem excited to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back