• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 4/7- DLR Pin/Merch Pick Ups

SOLD! 4/7- DLR Pin/Merch Pick Ups

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
:lgm: Hi all,

Well...you know what They Say...(I have Often Wondered, who THEY ARE...lol...I need to Goggle that) > "You can't keep a Good Woman Down ;)" - Especially a Disney Trooper at that! :mickey2:

I have a reservation at the OMK (in the Evening) it's gonna be 92 degrees here tomorrow. H E Double Hockey Sticks, NO to the day time. o_O

I understand the newest Character Gift Box Pin released today. Emperor's New Groove?

And if anyone else wants the Custom Cakes, Tink Kingdoms, etc...etc...etc... (here's a tip, use them in Easter Baskets; I can't take the credit for THIS Great Idea...another member is doing this; so thought I'd share it here).

Anyway, you all know the drill. Drop a comment below; PM me; or for those who have my cell phone and want to text me, please do (SO MUCH EASIER). Oh, if anyone wants my cell phone number, feel free to PM me and I will send it to you.

As always, $2 handling fee per Order. Plus Paypal fees as Goods.

Oh, and if anyone does want pins for Easter Baskets, etc., do let me know so I can be Doubly sure they are mailed in time.

Until Tomorrow.

TTFN,
Connie

As always, I just want to sing my praise for @Connies_Hobby for your continued kindness and service to our small community.

To put things into perspective, it’s almost $6 a gallon in CA right now. Parking at Downtown Disney is $10. The time and effort it is to get down to the parks (especially in the traffic/heat), you can’t really put a value on it because it’s a lot of work. So the fact that you do this time and time again Connie for such a tiny handling fee is just amazing and so kind. As anyone is making requests, please acknowledge the time and effort and expenses that go into her trips. @Connies_Hobby is one of the good ones in our hobby!

Last edited:
As always, I just want to sing my praise for @Connies_Hobby for your continued kindness and service to our small community.

To put things into perspective, it’s almost $6 a gallon in CA right now. Parking at Downtown Disney is $10. The time and effort it is to get down to the parks (especially in the traffic/heat), you can’t really put a value on it because it’s a lot of work. So the fact that you do this time and time again Connie for such a tiny handling fee is just amazing and so kind. As anyone is making requests, please acknowledge the time and effort and expenses that go into her trips. @Connies_Hobby is one of the good ones in our hobby!
Oh my Gosh...

I'm without Words...

TySVM @mybabykelly.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Hey Connie! Happy you’re feeling better. I saw a set of 2 dvc pins that released, 1 Lilo and stitch, 1 figment with spaceship earth….. yeah I’m not sure why it released on the west coast either lol. If you’re able to get one we would love to add those to our collections :)

Hey Connie! Happy you’re feeling better. I saw a set of 2 dvc pins that released, 1 Lilo and stitch, 1 figment with spaceship earth….. yeah I’m not sure why it released on the west coast either lol. If you’re able to get one we would love to add those to our collections :)
I'm Doubtful I can buy DVC pins, since I'm not a DVC mbr. I will check though.

Oh my Gosh...

I'm without Words...

TySVM @mybabykelly.

Anytime Connie! You are truly the best. I just know for me right now to make a trip down to DTD, it would make a “$20 pin” actually like “$50” when you account for gas and parking and traffic and time. So I want to reiterate that your tiny handling fee is SUCH an amazing opportunity for people to get pins at even less than the price that some of us locals can get it for!

Anytime Connie! You are truly the best. I just know for me right now to make a trip down to DTD, it would make a “$20 pin” actually like “$50” when you account for gas and parking and traffic and time. So I want to reiterate that your tiny handling fee is SUCH an amazing opportunity for people to get pins at even less than the price that some of us locals can get it for!
I'm just grateful I am retired. And live only 25 minutes away. And i can come during the week.

Weekends are good for pin-Tradin', otherwise, too busy for moí - ;)

I know you all appreciate the effort.

Love Spreading the Magic here.

Your my Disney Brothers and Sisters, my Disney Besties.

b1a20b8b19f361dd64280652cf324da2.jpg

I'm getting ready to chill out for a while.

Everyone who sent requests above, I will be in touch in a hour or two.

I am asking for prepayment today. And of course if I don't find your pins, etc. Refund will be issued!

Thank you.

I'm Doubtful I can buy DVC pins, since I'm not a DVC mbr. I will check though.

Appreciate it! I wasn’t asked to show I was a member to buy the dvc toad pin at Riviera in February but I’m guessing it will depend on the CM. Either way thank you for asking! Tell toad I miss him if you see him :) enjoy your time there!

Can I please get the following:
Emperor’s New Groove Character gift box
Both new family pins (Lion king and Robin Hood)
Pocahontas beautiful floral if it’s still available

Thank you so much!
@Connies_Hobby

Well, I am Very Pleased to say, last night's Pick Up shopping went Very Well.

I'll be in touch with the members who placed orders, soon.

As always, Ty for allowing me to be of service, in assisting Your Love/collection for these Shiny-Pieces-Of-Disney-Magic.

I am So Sorry I didn't answer this question. Please forgive me.

You probably have your answer by now.

Yes...Yes...Yes...they are plentiful.
Hehe thank you Connie :) I was able to secure them but you’re posts are always so helpful and insightful for those of us who can’t make it out often. You’re the best!

Back