• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

5 out of 6 DA Princess Carousel Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 out of 6 DA Princess Carousel Pins

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Miraculously I have been able to acquire 5/6 of the Disney Auction Princess Carousel pins! I still am pinching myself on how close I am to completing this set! Here are some pictures I took today with my new camera. They are all currently displayed on the lanyard that wyllieam made me! Hope you enjoy! And keep an eye out for Aurora for me! ;)

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! I am also very happy with the way the lanyard turned out! Better than I could hope for! :)

Awesome! Sending you extra pixie dust to get that last Aurora one! Hopefully you'll get it soon :)

Thank you all! This time around I actually think I bought all of them. One or two at a time though. It was pricey but worth it. Even my husband said it was fine! ;)

Gorgeous! I love how they look on that lanyard!

I am still missing Ariel and Belle...hopefully we will both find our missing princesses soon! :)

I wish I still had my aurora, I would have loved to have helped you, I have the Disney Shopping set and wish I could have the D.A set, I guess I should do like you one at a time. Good Luck on your pin journey, I really hope you get it.

Becky, I hope you find your last 2 soon!

Jrdnsmom, thank you for your thoughtfulness! Can't wait to complete the set and frame it. :)

Hey there, beautiful lanyard! I have the aurora carousel pin if youd be interested me, message me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back