• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

#12 - Stitch Crashes Disney (Mulan)

Have they released these online yet?
Last 3 Stitch Crashes pins have not appeared online (with any significance - I agree there was the reported sighting of Peter Pan ever so briefly on shopdisney.) I bought Peter Pan and Pocahontas at DTD-DLR last week and was hoping Mulan would drop at DTD-DLR this week (it did not as of yesterday.) I am so close... only one pin away from finishing the set.

I also noted the price increase with the last 3 pins. Was $24.99 and now $29.99. Inflation in the middle of a pin series. Will Mickey Main Attraction be $29.99 also? Has me wondering.

Whew, glad I saw this. Finally picked up Poco....now just needing Peter Pan. I was able to pick up Mulan on my last WDW trip. Idk about y'all but I'm ready to be done with this set. Its been like a never ending set. I love it but wow so long.

Last 3 Stitch Crashes pins have not appeared online (with any significance - I agree there was the reported sighting of Peter Pan ever so briefly on shopdisney.) I bought Peter Pan and Pocahontas at DTD-DLR last week and was hoping Mulan would drop at DTD-DLR this week (it did not as of yesterday.) I am so close... only one pin away from finishing the set.

I also noted the price increase with the last 3 pins. Was $24.99 and now $29.99. Inflation in the middle of a pin series. Will Mickey Main Attraction be $29.99 also? Has me wondering.
The Stitch Crashes Mulan was at Disney Springs pin store in Florida, have you checked the disney springs store near Disneyland?

The Stitch Crashes Mulan was at Disney Springs pin store in Florida, have you checked the disney springs store near Disneyland?
I don't live in SoCal... and I have not been back since the trip I posted about. So I wait for shopdisney... but that's okay. I have learned my pin will come. Maybe I will end up trading for it... I have quite a few of the other Stitch Crashes to trade.

38163_stitch_crashes_disney_peterpan_coming_soon_sq_l

3/16 @ 7 am PT

Still need x2 of the Lion King and x2 Snow White stitch crashes. If anyone has them for sale, please let me know

Back