• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6 More Marquees To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 More Marquees To Go

echan50

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Hello Everyone!,
I am trying to help out my dear friend razorclam finish off her marquee collection. She has been helping me with my collection too and it's time for me to pay her back. I finally figured out which ones she is missing and I would like to trade and/or purchase the pins for her. I am trying to keep this a secret to surprise her but posting on a public forum is probably not the best way to keep this secret.

I am looking for:

Pin 43218: DSF - Narnia - The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe Marquee
Pin 45040: DSF - El Capitan - Eight Below - Movie Marquee
Pin 47602: DSF - El Capitan Marquee (Disney-Pixar's Cars)
Pin 57748: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - The Game Plan GOT IT!
Pin 52654: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - The Bridge to Terabithia
Pin 60630: DSF - College Road Trip - El Capitan Theater Marquee GOT IT!

My pin pics id is echan50 (but I'm not too sure how to link my list).

Thank you,
Eva

Last edited:
UPDATE 21Oct2013

I was able to win the Game Plan on eBay and I found the College Road Trip in my collection which I'm donating to my friend.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thank you, Eva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back