• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 70th Anniversary Jubilee Minnie Mouse UK EXCLUSIVE PIN, LE 1500, NEW ON CARD!! Ends June 5th !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 70th Anniversary Jubilee Minnie Mouse UK EXCLUSIVE PIN, LE 1500, NEW ON CARD!! Ends June 5th !

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
Hi,
Welcome to a very special auction !
Limited edition of 1500 and is a UK exclusive to celebrate the Queen's 70th jubilee
This is a larger pin height height 5 cm and width 3 cm.
This auction will end June 5th at 11.45 pm . UK time.
IqGSpDa.jpg

Pins I'd like if possible please .
Heroes and villains sidekick pins of Littlejohn and Sir Hiss, Heroes and villains epic showdown pins of Scrooge McDuck , Magica DeSpell,Darkwing Duck,Negaduck,Robin Hood,Prince John,
Puzzle piece pins of The Rescuers,I only have Bernard so far
puzzle piece pins of Oliver and Company, I only have Fagin and Jenny at the moment
Any new pins of characters i collect that aren't on pinpics
ANY PIN TRADER DELIGHTS OF ANY CHARACTERS I COLLECT [ In no particular order]
DSSH
DSF
WDI
LIMITED EDITIONS
ANY PINS ON MY PINPICS WANTS LIST, MY PINPICS NAME IS butterbear
ROBIN HOOD CHARACTERS
SCROOGE MCDUCK
GLITTERY PRINCESSES OR PRETTY PRINCESSES ,ANY PRINCESSES REALLY ,
CUTE ANIMAL PINS
GLITTERY ANIMALS
FOX AND THE HOUND
THE RESCUERS
THE RESCUERS DOWN UNDER
GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE
ALICE IN WONDERLAND [ NOT THE TIM BURTON ONE ]
OLIVER AND COMPANY
DISNEY AFTERNOON CARTOONS
WINNIE THE POOH AND FRIENDS
FAIRIES
CHIP AND DALE
Entertainment Earth retro style My Little Pony pins

pins I don't want please

PINS I ALREADY HAVE
FAB 5
HIDDEN MICKEYS
ANY TIM BURTON MOVIES
INCREDIBLES
TRON
ROGER AND JESSICA RABBIT
STITCH WITH TEETH SHOWING
BLACK CAULDRON
PRINCESS AND THE FROG
BRAVE
HOME ON THE RANGE
PIXAR
DAMAGED
SCRAPPERS
PINS WITH SCRAPPER WARNINGS
STARTER
DATED YEAR PINS
NO CHARACTERS ON IT

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING, Sabrina .

Oh, this is amazing! Sis really wants one of these, and we thought we had a person to buy from, but it fell through. Hope you get some fun pins! Wish I had some from your wants! :) Are you wanting strictly pin bids or pins plus other merch?

Last edited:
This pin is totally sold out! Sorry for the delay responding. Medical issues..

@stratasfan, Thanks for the fantastic first bid ! That's a lovely pin,May i please ask what the scene is ? Is it Mickey Mouse or something else please?
Thanks!

This pin is totally sold out! Sorry for the delay responding. Medical issues..

@stratasfan, Thanks for the fantastic first bid ! That's a lovely pin,May i please ask what the scene is ? Is it Mickey Mouse or something else please?
Thanks!

Not Mickey. I'm not sure. I've not seen Fantasia, so don't know the movie. I'll see about getting a pic and emailing it to you! We are watching the Trooping of the Colour now, so it will be in a little bit! :)

Don't really think I have a chance after Stratasfans bid :D But I will at least try because I do need Minnie in my collection.

My bid:

RS_Rf5cb7949ec.png

Pin# 147244 DSSH - Perdita and Pongo - Lovely Duos LE 400

@stratasfan, Thank you for the great addition, He's so cute!
Still waiting for a third bid to do a leaderboard if possible. Can i do a leaderboard tomorrow on the last day if there's still only two bids ?
Thanks to the bidders for bidding in my auction!

@stratasfan, Thank you for the great addition, He's so cute!
Still waiting for a third bid to do a leaderboard if possible. Can i do a leaderboard tomorrow on the last day if there's still only two bids ?
Thanks to the bidders for bidding in my auction!
I just read through the auction rules, and it only says that a leaderboard has to have a maximum of three bids, no mention of a minimum. So, I think it's okay. Tagging @Ksnuggles @dancecats @starry_solo

Leaderboard time !
1ST PLACE @stratasfan with the really nice Fantasia piece of Disney movie and Spike the Bee Garden festival pins
2ND PLACE TIED between @Snoffsan with the adorable and super cute DSSH Dalmatians Love pin and @cyke23 with the really cute and super sweet DSSH Kanga and Roo pin that i've never seen before !
Everything is really close ! Today is the last day of this auction so it's everyone's last chance for this pin today!!
Thanks for an exciting auction everyone ! Good luck!

Wow! Super excited! To be honest, this is about all we've talked about all evening yesterday! And practically the last few days, too, along with other Jubilee news! It has been very Jubilee themed around here! :) Even overshadowing D-Day, and that is saying a ton! :) I'm actually replying to your email now!

Wow!!! Yay!!! This was so fun . . . but I don't think that I could handle these pin auctions every day. The excitement . . . the nerves. I had to keep refreshing the screen last evening to watch what the time was in London vs. our time. This was a real fun way to cap off the last official day of the Jubilee! Although, Sis and I are thinking we should just celebrate "Jubilee June" for the rest of the month. :) Thanks so much for putting this auction up! You really gave us a few days of fun . . . and anticipation . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back