• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

8/22 frozen pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/22 frozen pins

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Have these for sale, from today's release.

Anna/Hans
Jumbo
Marquee

Would like too sell for $410 for the set of three, shipped.

Wow! Glad your niece was able to stand in line so early! You going to split that overage with her?
I actually spent $700 on these, I paid her and someone else to go.
I couldn't let her stand 7 hours and not reward her, didn't want to only have one chance at getting it.
So my set of 2 pins is costing me $300 plus shipping and I'm only keeping a jumbo and the Olaf and Sven.
Thanks for asking!

Last edited:
Thats nice of you!

Thanks, I thought so. She's newlywed, just getting started, I couldn't fly there from Florida for $700 and have two chances. She ended up taking another person, so I blessed three people who knew nothing about pins and pin trading.

I don't know how hot it is over there, but here today was 109 with heat index. I chose to buy from a regular person than to pre-buy or take a risk on prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back