• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs 24 hour chain auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs 24 hour chain auction

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I broke one of my DSF Brave sets so I amputting up pin 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs (Happy, Hungry, and Curious up for not quite a 24 hour auction ending at 12:00 a.m. EST, 9 p.m. PST. Whilethere can be only one winner, all those that bid will receive a bonus pointtowards my next auction that will immediatly follow this auction for Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid (scene to be revealed at auction, but suggestions are welcome in this thread). This bonuspoint will weigh more than a regular making it easier to win the next chain auction.

Please post your bids. PM's don't count as a bid.

Here are some hints as what may help you win:

a pre-trade on the July DSF pins or the Lion King PODM pin
WDW mystery train pins
DLRP July train pieces
DLRP Haunted Manor
Pre-trade for park #9 vinylmations (not the pins)--blind boxes will get betterweight unless you happen to get the Lilly Belle, Haunted Manor or chaser
Pins from my wants list < dragonmail_dm >
The Lost Keys of Disneyland POTC
Recent releases from WDW, DL or WDI
DA pins not of STITCH!

The following will received bonus points for this auction based upon participation of the last auction

mickeymouseje, princessbecky, thimble, echoharmony, bullet and starry_solo

disneypirate

My offers are the same from your last auction. :) But at least this time I have bonus points!!! :x:

-Any two unopened WDW mystery train boxes (as long as they still have them for sale)

OR

-A pre-trade for one Lion King PODM (and I can most likely let you pick from 3-6 different scenes)

OR

-A pre-trade for two unopened Park #9 vinylmation boxes

OR

-Two unopened Color Block vinylmation boxes (as long as they still have them for sale)

mickeymouseje, the points come with you into the next round and are cumulative. That is the primary idea of the "chain" auction. The more auctions I run in a series and the more times you bid on those auctions the more points you will have for the next auction. I have already given a clue about current point standings.

Disneypirate

I'll change my bid to this:

1 colour block vinyl(if they still have them), and these two auction pins:

Pin 30101: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cruella De Vil
Model Sheet

Pin 35458: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent Charm
School
(I get a lot of trade requests for this one!)

I hope I win, I really want this set of pins!

Sorry. I keep getting distracted. Anyway, the winner is Thimble.

Sorry, echoharmony. The maleficent charm was a good pin, but I am trying to stay within my wants list so technically your first offer was ranked higher.

Bonus points for kajtdd, combatdre, rubyslipperedgoddess, from this auction leading into my next chain auction joining starry_solo and mickeymouseje from last auction. Double points for thimble, echoharmony, princessbecky for their partipation in both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back