• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A 2 Pin First-time Auction?!?!?! INCONCEIVABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A 2 Pin First-time Auction?!?!?! INCONCEIVABLE!

CMR626

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
*Please excuse the Princess Bride reference in the title, as this auction has nothing to do with that movie. Although, it is a pin of a princess, and the other's a villain, so maybe it actually has alot more in common than we once thought, hmmm? Anywho - the auction!

Up for auction today thru WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3rd 3:30pm EST, are the following two newly released pins - that were slated to come out in October, but thanks to information from an awesome cast member in line for the Mulan PoDM, I found out were put on the shelves early.
:hsd:

Please note, they are being auctioned SEPARATELY or AS A GROUP to the individual with the best offer. So please make sure to note which pin you're bidding on, or if it is both. I will post a separate leaderboard for each pin. If someone bids for both pins as a group, I will let you know where that bid falls accordingly within each leaderboard.

pin92915

Pin 92915: WDW - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid - Ariel (1T/33W, not including myself)

AND/OR

pin92916

Pin 92916: WDW - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid - Ursula (2T/29W, including myself)

The fine print:
All DPF Auction House Rules apply (no cash bids, must have pin in hand, etc.)
No cookie bids either (stupid diet)
Please only bid for yourself. While helping friends is awesome, do it in PM form, as it's also unfair sometimes.
If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then please post your new full offer (aka "The One Shot Bid Look"}
Also, unrelated, but thank you to the other forum members whom I have hijacked ideas from and phrasing for this auction. You rock at helping a newbie auctioneer!

The not so fine print hint section:

Feel free to bid off our wants list - which is massively huge, so should be easy to find something there. If you find yourself in the boat of nothing off the wants list, please still bid - alot of times, pins we didn't know we wanted end up in our hands and we drool over them. But if you do go the way of the wants list, extra special attention will be paid for:
Maleficent, but villains in general
Jack Skellington
Robin Hood
Belle
and Jessica Rabbit

If you feel like a PoDM bid is your best option, please include a picture or description of the scene. We are still searching for: Toy Story, Aladdin, Nemo - but will definitely accept others

Pins we will send the Dread Pirate Roberts after you for bidding (AKA Does not want):
Fab 5 (Sorry Mickey)
Chip and Dale
Hidden Mickeys

That should cover everything, but if not, please feel free to PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns! :)

Have Fun & Let the Bidding Begin!!

Oh wow, ya'll . . . These are great bids! I know I said I'd do a leaderboard tomorrow morning, but for now, here's a temporary one:

Ursula:
1. disneyvillainlover (Stromboli & Chernabog - Villains rock and Stromboli gets no love - plus the hubby loves Chernabog)
2. mickeymousje (4 villain related pins - VERY VERY CLOSE TO CALL THIS) BID FOR BOTH
3. The PINkeeper (Alice family conceal/reveal - great bid :))

Ariel:
1. docfish2u (DLP Rapunzel - awesome bid and have been looking at this pin more and more lately)
2. mickeymousje (4 villain related pins - VERY VERY CLOSE TO CALL THIS) BID FOR BOTH

Thanks again ya'll . . . and please keep bidding and having fun! :hug:

My Bid For Both Pins:

Pin 86287: Cast Member Exclusive - Maleficent with Merryweather Need Magic
Pin 84484: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Urban #7 - Zombie Nerd Only
Pin 85650: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Ursula

Ya'll are making it tough with great bid after great bid! So much for waiting until the morning to update! Tie for first - two single pin bids, one bid for both.

Ursula:
1. disneyvillainlover (Stromboli & Chernabog - Villains rock and Stromboli gets no love - plus the hubby loves Chernabog)/CaligirlUCR (Maleficent, Zombie, Ursula - Let's be honest, it helps to have Maleficent in there) BID FOR BOTH
3. PsychoPixie (3 Jack pins - Hubby wins on this one) BID FOR BOTH

Ariel:
1. docfish2u (DLP Rapunzel - awesome bid and have been looking at this pin more and more lately)/CaligirlUCR (Maleficent, Zombie, Ursula - Let's be honest, it helps to have Maleficent in there) BID FOR BOTH
3. PsychoPixie (3 Jack pins - Hubby wins on this one) BID FOR BOTH

Have a great night everyone, and feel free to keep making those bids! :)

with 3 tied for first and me in third, I think I am going to pull out on this one. I cannot up my bid for you so theres no point. :)

Thank you for offering such pretty pins for auction!

Hate to see you leave PsychoPixie. . . but thank you for stopping in and for bidding. Hopefully if our next auction actually happens, you'll join in again!

New leaderboard!!! You guys rock and are definitely making this an awesome first experience!

Ursula:
1. mickeymousje (3 Ursulas, a Cruella, and a Jack - wonderful multi-pin bid!) BID FOR BOTH
2.disneyvillainlover (Stromboli & Chernabog & Mim - Villains rock and Stromboli gets no love - plus the hubby loves Chernabog)
3. CaligirlUCR (Maleficent, Zombie, Ursula - Let's be honest, it helps to have Maleficent in there) BID FOR BOTH

Ariel:
1. mickeymousje (3 Ursulas, a Cruella, and a Jack - wonderful multi-pin bid!) BID FOR BOTH
2. docfish2u (DLP Rapunzel - awesome bid and have been looking at this pin more and more lately)
3. CaligirlUCR (Maleficent, Zombie, Ursula - Let's be honest, it helps to have Maleficent in there) BID FOR BOTH

Congrats Mickeymousje! PM coming your way!

Thanks ya'll for participating and for bidding. Please feel free to leave feedback regarding this auction here on this thread, as I have no clue how to improve things for the next auction and would gladly appreciate some advice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back