• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A amazing ZAP and a GRAIL in one day? What?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A amazing ZAP and a GRAIL in one day? What?!

Kahlan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So I was out late tonight, what with college classes, and then my fiance, Alex wanting to take me out to a movie after that, I was only expecting one package when I got home because I saw it had arrived on the tracking page. What a surprise to see not one, but TWO packages on my desk. At first I thought maybe the other package I was expecting next week or so arrived quicker than expected, but then I noticed something. I looked at the return address and it was my own. o-O I was thinking to myself, I haven't sent anything out lately, did it just now get returned? Then a six letter wordcaught my attention, [Zapper]. I turned it over, noticing all the writing on the package about opening it carefully. Well.. I followed the instructions. XD Although I wanted to rip it open to see what an amazing DPF member had sent me, I took my time opening it and this was what was inside! Thank you so much, Mysterious Pin Zapper! :)

2ngv7cx.jpg

Now for the other package. I wasn't as surprised that this one was on my desk, but none the less, this one also said open with care. :( So I couldn't rip that one open in excitement either. xD The Grail, which will be a gift to my hubby to be tomorrow!! Also on original backing card! What a deal! The pinpics picture does it NO where near justice!! It's so much prettier in person!!

2vwtq36.jpg

1zzpdt4.jpg

Thank you so much guys! :) You have no idea how much better that made my stressful day as well at college! I'm so enjoying them! Alex loved it when I gave it to him. :D

Aw, it's the reigning pin battle champions! Those chipmunks are famous! :D

Congrats on your amazing zap and holy grail arrival! Pin days don't get much better than that! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back