• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A b c d please help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha poor poor Dwayne!
you should have seen him after we all rode goofy's flight school! he sat next to me:nono: thats a no no on that ride!!
he was limping when he got off the ride!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the ups store i go to doesn't do DC for the usps any more :sad: sorry. i hope it gets there soon. i dont know if it has anything with the usps closed on saterdays but if you dont get the pins i dont mond sending the ones you trade me back just keep me posted. and if you dont get them soon will ship back asap will DC# from the post office

No worries :3 I have a USPS like that too, but I onl use it for international shipping thingies :3 My big one is open always though It'll be here :3 I trust yew~

Status
Not open for further replies.