• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Crazy Yet Cherished Collection-Image Heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Crazy Yet Cherished Collection-Image Heavy!

Jen0525

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Everyone! I'm new to this, but I finally figured out how to post pictures. I have been so excited to share my collection with you all. I got my first two pins in Disneyland back in 2007 (I'll point them out in the pictures below). I kind of forgot about them *gasp* until I decided to work for Disney's College Program. That's when I went a little pin crazy. Before I'd even been officially accepted into the program I had purchased a few pins online making my total heading to Disney at about 7 pins. Over the next 5 months while working for the mouse I accumulated 100+ more (some of these I gave to my younger sister and brothers for Christmas this year so they are not shown below). What you will see below is the result that occurs when a pinthusiast is let loose in WDW. Without further ado...

Aulani Pin Set
pin11_zpse9865689.jpg
[/IMG]

pin10_zps8822f9f8.jpg
[/IMG]

pin9_zps4b9989de.jpg
[/IMG]

pin8_zps3dec664b.jpg
[/IMG]

My first pin ever was the black and white Mickey kissing Minnie's hand!!!
pin7_zps924b2e58.jpg
[/IMG]

pin6_zps445da71d.jpg
[/IMG]

pin5_zpsb8d20543.jpg
[/IMG]

pin4_zps18b4807a.jpg
[/IMG]

pin3_zps711f7595.jpg
[/IMG]

My second pin ever -I got it the same day as my first pin- it was a gift from a Cast Member- is the Tinkerbell sparkly blue on the left.
pin2_zpsd29a4f3f.jpg
[/IMG]

I waited 2 hours in line for the hinged EPCOT kaleidoscope pin at the top! The Mission Space and Test Track pins are special because I worked at those two Attractions (gift shops)!
pin1_zps848db9d7.jpg
[/IMG]

I love my collection but I also am aware of how diverse it is. I'd like to narrow my collecting to a smaller number of characters. So I will be going through these soon and putting some of them on my traders list. Thanks so much for checking out my collection. I am so happy to be a part of this forum and see everyone else's collections!!!

Happy Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back