• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3
your jessica collection is looking really good!! some lovey pins there, espically the super jumbo one!!

Great Jessies here! I think it is very noteworthy that you are growing your collection amidst financial restrictions. Great job !!

I got so jelly of your big castle pin, I got me one too :lol:

Yes, I have had Amazing luck Trading so far there are wonderful people here on DPF and on Pinpics! <3 <3 <3

Beautiful....Dsf has many more Jessica's coming out to help you fill your board...;p

I know I just wish I could get help getting them since I live in Florida :/ <3

your jessica collection is looking really good!! some lovey pins there, espically the super jumbo one!!

That is My Favorite and the Pin that started my jess obsession! <3 <3 <3

These seriously look great!!!! Love the black and white jessica photo as the centerpiece of the first frame!!! :0)

Thanks! The B&W Picture of Jess in My First Corkboard is actually from my Special Edition DVD! I Have one of Roger I might use for a Board for him and the Other toons of Toontown! So I Just might Expand to All of Who Framed Rogger Rabbit as my Collection <3 <3 <3

These are great!! Good job!

Thank YOu!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I absolutely love the Designer Princess frame. There isn't anything wrong with it that I can see. I'm so jealous - it's beautiful.

Your framed Designer Princess pins are absolutely, perfectly, gorgeous!!! It totally looks professionally done! Are you sure you've never done this before???

P.S. Thanks to your pictures, I finally had to get an Orange Bird! It goes with absolutely nothing else I have, but I don't care...he's just so dang cute! :hsd:

That is such a great designer princess frame! Also glad to see the Jessica pins I traded with you have a good home :)

Rescue Rangers was hands down my all-time favorite show growing up, love the UK pin!

OK, I see - not to worry - I can fix that easily. I do it for mine all the time.

Thank You Soooo Much!!!! <3 <3 <3 I can't wait to Load up on meds and Come Hang out at your place this weekend!!!! <3 <3 <3

Your framed Designer Princess pins are absolutely, perfectly, gorgeous!!! It totally looks professionally done! Are you sure you've never done this before???

P.S. Thanks to your pictures, I finally had to get an Orange Bird! It goes with absolutely nothing else I have, but I don't care...he's just so dang cute! :hsd:

Yes, this is my first time but I've been scrapbooking and Doing Graphic Design for years so the "putting it together to make it look good" part was easy ;D and I'm Glad you found your way to having an Orange Birdie!!! He is so sweet and cute! and I love his story :D

That is such a great designer princess frame! Also glad to see the Jessica pins I traded with you have a good home :)

Rescue Rangers was hands down my all-time favorite show growing up, love the UK pin!

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!! and They will remain Proudly displayed in my Home!!! <3 <3 <3

I love all the frames you made. They are all awesome. I love those designer princesses and have never seen them before...Where did you find them at?

Thank You!!!! and Now I regretfully tell you about the LE150 Set of Designer Princess Pins that came out before the Doll Craze :( They were Released Earlier this Year at the D23 Event and Sold Out Fast and Now Sell for a Lot. So many sets have been broken up too... I'm Keeping my Girls together and to make myself not get tempted to get some of my holy grails with them I decided to Frame them Beautifully :D <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back