• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3
Thank You Soooo Much!!!! <3 <3 <3 I can't wait to Load up on meds and Come Hang out at your place this weekend!!!! <3 <3 <3
LOL, just so everyone knows - I am NOT a drug dealer - I have two cats and Laz has allergies and suffers greatly when he comes to visit me. So yes, he will be loading up on ALLERGY medication and coming to visit. Just to clarify:) :0

LOL, just so everyone knows - I am NOT a drug dealer - I have two cats and Laz has allergies and suffers greatly when he comes to visit me. So yes, he will be loading up on ALLERGY medication and coming to visit. Just to clarify:) :0

O M G I Didn't even Realize it came out like that!!!!!! LOLOLOL Sorry! Yes I am Allergic to .......Cats!!!! (God I wanted to say the other name for catz as it is fitting lol ;) J/k) But I don't want to be to innapropriate on DPF <3 <3 <3 I Can't wait to come over this weekend and see how well your Alice Room is coming along!!!

WOW! Great job on the princess frame, BEAUTIFUL :) That Jessica board is looking pretty fierce!!!!!

looking really good ! I love the way youve framed the designer girls!!! nice one!

Thanks Girlie!!! I Had Some Fun Doing that one and some Very Appreciated Help from My Friend Margaret! <3 <3

WOW! Great job on the princess frame, BEAUTIFUL :) That Jessica board is looking pretty fierce!!!!!

Thanks!!!! Take a Look Again! It Just Grew Quite a Bit this Weekend! <3 <3 <3

LOVE that Jessica board! I like the frame on the coarkboard, it makes it look very nice. Great collection.

That was My reasone for buying those boards I LOVE them! They make the Collection look elegant on my wall :) When I'm done with the three boards I will be hanging them up together :)
I agree love your jessica board also i am new if there is any advice you an give me i would realy appriciate it thank you (love your collection:donald:)

Well Welcome and Thank You! All I can say is try to have Patience and Check feedback when trading <3 <3 <3 It is Fun! <3

I love Jessica as Minnie! i've been looking for it... but im just not willing to pay the price on ebay.

Yes! She is One of My New Favorites!!! <3 <3 <3 I was so Surprized at just how beautiful that pin is in person!

Hey Laz, send some of that lucky pixie dust my way. I'm not having any luck at all :(

I am Sending Some Your Way My Friend! <3 <3 <3

tinkerbell-spank.gif

*Swim2sea*

Boy... once you started, you really got going! I'm sure you're loving looking at those collections! It's sure more enjoyable to have them displayed, isn't it? :) Great job!

Boy... once you started, you really got going! I'm sure you're loving looking at those collections! It's sure more enjoyable to have them displayed, isn't it? :) Great job!

Yes, I have really put a hole in my wallet lol But I love my collection so far <3 It has been a sweet and swift journey so far! And I'm so gratfull to all the wonderful friends I have made allong the way so far <3 I hope to make many more new friends as the years go by <3 <3 <3 :)

I'm really Proud of how nice my Jessie Boards are coming along, I'll be splitting up the first board soon and building a third board with just Rogger and Jessie together and the first board will be just Jess :) Then I'm planning on Hanging all three side by Side with the "Jessica as" collection in the center :)

<3 Laz

Last edited:
Your "creative"juices sure are flowing! Keep sharing!

Thank You So Much I will Deff keep Sharing as I start making new frames and My Cork Boards start changing and growing!!! <3

Really great collections and nice how you put them together with the frames!

Thank You! <3 <3 <3 I'm still learning along the way but It's going well <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
HI,i love them all! I keep mine in "albums" i crafted together, what type of boards do you use? I like the first few, almost looks like cork? Is there glass? The Christmas carol board is great...thanks now i want those. I never saw them anywhere or maybe i just didnt pay attention cause i dont collect any seasonal holiday pins. I wish i could sit with you in person with my craptop (laptop) so you could show me how to navigate this site a bit better, i am always lost LOL

Beautiful collection. I love your shadow box--what a neat idea! It's a great way to incorporate memories with your pins.

Thanks, I like when it's a Little Personal <3 Probably comes from my love of Scrapbooking too ;)

The orange Bird is cute but I love your Pride board and the PRIDE pin.

Thanks! I LOVE the Pride Pins too! and That New Pride Pin I Aquired was one of My Holy Grails too!!! Yay!

HI,i love them all! I keep mine in "albums" i crafted together, what type of boards do you use? I like the first few, almost looks like cork? Is there glass? The Christmas carol board is great...thanks now i want those. I never saw them anywhere or maybe i just didnt pay attention cause i dont collect any seasonal holiday pins. I wish i could sit with you in person with my craptop (laptop) so you could show me how to navigate this site a bit better, i am always lost LOL

I was super Lost at First but In time I'm sure you too will be a Champ! <3 <3 <3 and Yes the Jessica Boards are Cork but slightly Darker Ones from Office Depot! :) I Loved the Framing they had so I had to buy a Few for my collection! <3 Glad you Liked them!

PS., A Bunch of New Pins = A Bunch of New PIC's!!!!! Take a Peek! <3 <3 <3 Thanks for Looking! <3
and Happy New Year!

<3 Laz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back